Taken.. ~Donnie~

Donatello cried for days and days after you were stolen. He felt like his chest suddenly compressed, and his heart stopped. Time slowed down, prolonging his heartbreak and doubling his pain.
He should've trusted his gut.

~•~

After you left, Donnie finally got to a point in his project where he could leave it and take a break. After eating a quick snack he decided to surprise you by walking you back to the Lair. Halfway to Mr. Murakami's restaurant; 24/7, his T-phone rang.

"Hello?" He answered calmly as he walked.

"DONNIE!! HELP!! TIGER CLAW IS—" your panicked voice was cut off, causing panic to rise in Donnie's gut.

"Y/N?? Y/N, HANG ON! I'M ON MY WAY!" Donnie assured you as he broke into a mad dash to 24/7, his eyes swirling with a mix of anger, fear, panic and determination. As he came closer to his destination, he saw Tiger Claw carrying you to his van. Donatello glared as he ran faster, jumping on the top of the van as Tiger Claw began driving away. As Tiger Claw started swerving left and right, Donnie held on with all his strength, gritting his teeth as his arms and muscles strained from his strong grip. Sadly, he wasn't strong enough, and flew off the top of the van, falling on the asphalt. He lands on his shell, skidding back and scraping it with a horrifying sound.

"Y/n!" Donnie shouted as tears blur his vision. The van drives away and out of sight, leaving Donnie alone in the road to cry. Vines slither down the trees and swarm around him, twisting and weaving around his kneeling figure as his tears fall freely. The trees moan and groan as rain falls and the wind howls. Lightening flashes in the sky, causing Donnie to look up with a choked sob.

-If Leo is so upset it's raining..- he thinks as he sniffles and wipes his eyes. -Mikey's lost his control of the wind for a moment.. and Raph is going crazy with the lightening..- Donnie looks down at the ground and places his fingertips on the dark green vines surrounding him.

"Then Shredder is in deep trouble," he growls as thunder booms overhead.