Transformed.. •Iro•

You watch as Electrica paces in her cell, tossing a ball of blue electricity back and forth with her hands. She has a wild look in her eyes, constantly muttering this and that about Leonardo and power. Stockman believes the electricity fried her brain, and you agree with him.

Stockman buzzes into your cell with a plate of food again. You stay in the dark corner, staring at him with unblinking eyes. The smell of the meal in his hands causes your stomach to rumble, but you don't budge, curling your frail body up into a ball.

"I will force you to eat if I muzzzzt." He snaps. You glare at him in response, and he sighs.
"Very well," his voice echoes in your ears as a sharp needle pierces your arm from out of nowhere, and you black out.

~•~

You awake suddenly, strapped to the table that Electrica's screams echoed from. Your eyes widen as you tug on your restraints with fear, the word escape chanting in your mind. You hear Electrica's ball buzzing and humming with power, and you begin shouting to gain her attention.

"Hey! Hey, Electrica!!" The humming stops, and you continue. "H-how long was I out??"

"A few days," her monotone voice hovers in the air. "You kept waking up and Buzz-boy would put you back under.. you talk in your sleep by the way.. you feel rested? Nourished? Heathy?" Her voice begins creeping closer to the insane tone you hear her mumble in. Realizing you do feel all those things she listed, you turn your head to the left and stare at the many tubes protruding from your arm, connected to bags of blood and clear liquid.
"He's been filling you up with stuff to give you back your strength. You're gonna need it too.. One dosage feels like being run over a truck. Double is... indescribable pain. I'm still recovering.."

You start struggling again, and Electrica laughs as she tosses her ball back and forth once more.

"Iro.. Japanese for color. My name, Electria, so obvious.. but I wonder what your power is gonna be like.." she mutters just loud enough for you to hear. You grunt in annoyance as you try to break your restraints while she blabbers on and on and on.
"Why are you struggling anyway? You're loyal to Master Shredder, right? We all are!" Her shouting wakes the two others, who groan and shoot curses at her in response while you stop to think of your answer.

"Yes... and no," you speak with a confused tone. "I have this unexplainable hatred for Raphael.. I can't remember how I got here.. and frankly, I don't want to be mutated!"

"Its inevitable. He's gonna mutate all of us. Then maybe himself, if we fail." Electrica suddenly slumps to the ground and starts muttering to herself once more. You sigh and relax  on the cold metal table, waiting for whatever will happen next.

~•~

-Air.-
That's all you can think of.
-I need air..-
You open your mouth wide and gasp, and a powdery substance fills your lungs with the air you crave. You choke and cough the unwanted dust-like powder up. This continues for hours, with Baxter Stockman watching closely. Gasp, choke, then cough until your throat is raw. Over and over, until finally, you fall limp. Your arms relax in a dead manner. Stockman begins to panic, knowing if you're dead, Shredder will have his fly head. Then, without any warning or sign, you jump, stretching your arms and hands as far out as you can with your restraints. Your back arches unnaturally, just as Electrica did. An unearthly, tortured scream escapes you as the color is sucked off the walls, drained from the lights and stolen from Baxter's clothes, leaving everything a depressing shade of gray. All the colors swarm around you, twisting and weaving together in small, delicate strands. The dust that filled your lungs escapes through your mouth while you scream and mixes with the sea of color dust surrounding you in a dazzling and deadly ring. Baxter pokes it with a pencil and it sucks the writing tool in, then spits out the dark grey lead.

~•~

"Two down, two to go, Mazzzzter Zzzzhredder," Buzzkill reports with a hint of pride. You just completed your training session against Tiger Claw, taking the only color in the room, his fur, and turning them into black, orange and white unbreakable chains.
"Zzzhe can't take color from living thingzzzz, only dead and inanimate objectzzz. But zzzzhe can turn the color whole, make it zzzzolid, nearly unbreakable. I've never zzzzeen anything like it.." Stockman notes with amazement and disbelief. Shredder grunts in response before heading for the door.

"Inform me when the next one begins her mutation," Shredder commands as he disappears into the dark.