It starts... Awesomely

You awoke to the sound of knocking on your door. Rubbing your eyes, you sat up in bed and rolled down to the floor. Slowly, you stumbled to your door and opened it a crack, squinting at the light from outside.

"Good morning beautiful!" Mikey chirped, planting a quick kiss to your cheek. You yawned slightly.

"What time is it?" You muttered, leaning on the door post sleepily.

"Noon." Michelangelo beamed. His answer jolted you awake, your eyes snapping open as you spun around and ran to get your clothes.

"NOON!? I missed training with Splinter and you guys!!? Why didn't you wake me??" You exclaim, wide eyed as you tugged at your bed head with a brush. Mikey rushed over and took the brush from your hands before you accidentally yanked your hair out.

"Well, after we played games till 3, I woke up early and asked Sensei to pardon you, since I made you stay up so late. He agreed, if I spent an extra 5 hours training with him." Mikey smiled as he gently ran the brush through your hair. Your jaw dropped in shock as he spoke.

"Y-you.. I-I.. wow," you finally responded, amazed, "thanks Mikey. You're awesome." You smile as Mikey finishes brushing your hair.

"Like a turtle do!" He grinned happily, kissing your cheek again. "C'mon! I got your favorite pizza!"

"Yay!" You cheered, holding his hand as you walked to the kitchen.

Ok, I actually like this. A lot. It seems so Mikey. 

Have a Leo!!

Have a Leo!!