Meditation

"Breathe in, and out.. clear your mind of distractions. You are weightless. Your mind is empty."

You listened to Splinter's instructions, trying to follow them and successfully meditate along with the others. Failing, again, you open your eyes, glancing at the guys, all silent and stone still. With a huff, you try again but to no avail.

"Yame," Splinter suddenly speaks, noticing your struggle. "Leonardo, please stay with Y/n and help her with meditation. The rest of you, come with me."

Curious looks were sent to you and Leo as the others followed Splinter to who knows where. Leo smiled warmly at you as he sat in front of you.

"Hi," he greets, clearing his throat afterwards. The morning had been so busy you two couldn't even say hello to each other after breakfast. You smile back, a slight blush rising to your cheeks at the sight of his smile. "So uh.. what are you having trouble with, when you're meditating?"

You draw your criss crossed legs closer in as you answer.
"Mostly my thoughts.. sometimes small noises like breathing and such.."

Leo nods in understanding.
"The trick is to focus on yourself. Listen to your breathing, try to hear your own heartbeat. Forget everything and just... float." He smiles, spying a flash in your eyes as you listen. "Try it." He urges, giving you a small boost of confidence. You take a deep breath and try again. You listen to your breathing, hear your heartbeat pounding in your ears. Your stomach gurgling as your latest meal is being broken down and harvested of nutrients, that faint ringing that always returns when everything is silent-

"Y/n? Y/n, snap out of it Princess!" Leo's voice snaps you out of your trance, and you look up at him with confusion and slight annoyance.

"What gives? I was getting the hang of it!" You frown. Leo chuckles, pulling you up.

"Yes, I know. You were out for hours."

Your eyes widen in disbelief, now noticing that it was dark, nighttime.

"I saved you some food, no need to thank me." A sly grin appeared on his face, which was adorable in your opinion.

"Then I won't," you smirked, heading to the kitchen while Leo chuckled and headed to his room to gear up.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Click ~
"Master," a dark, ominous voice growled, holding a Japanese accent. "I have reason to believe that we should set fourth the plan as soon as possible, before it is too late."

There was a pause for a moment or two, only the breathing of the speaker filling the silence.

"As you wish, Master Shredder.." A golden eye flicked around wearily, searching for eavesdroppers as he continued. "Y/n L/n will be in your grasp before the New Year."

Alrighty!!! How'd you like it?? I will admit these are just fill-in chapters before the good stuff gets started.. MUHAHAHA- *cough* Oh umm.. *choke* n-no that wasn't an evil laughwhatareyoutalkingabout???

Anywho's..

SEE YA!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

(Grab Donnie's face day is the 15th of THIS MONTH, Raph's birthday is the 19th of THIS MONTH TOO!! .. *ahem..*)