Transformed.. •Electrica•

Your screams echo in the room. Haunt the hallways. Ring in the ears of anyone who can hear. As you scream, a mutant fly buzzes around you, checking your heartbeat and body temperature. He cackles evilly as your body shakes and trembles before bolts of lightening shoot out from your fingertips.

~•~

The Shredder glares down at Baxter Stockman from his throne, awaiting his report on Electrica's progress.

"Zzzh-zzzhe is very weak a-after her zzzudden outburzzztzz. I ezzztimate zzzhe will need two weekzzz rezzt–"

"No. Electria may rest after she has completed her training. Put her back on the table and double her dosage." Shredder orders, stone still and stare hard and cold.

"B-but zzzir, zzzhe can barely handle one dozzzage! Double m-might kill her!" Buzzkill objects as his large fly head twitches.

"She will have no choice but to survive it." Shredder growls lowly. Stockman nods before buzzing out and down to his lab. There you lay strapped to an operation table, in a restless sleep, muttering under your breath as your face scrunches up in pain and conflict.

"L-Leo," you groan in your sleep, clenching your fists, "h-help.."

"Don't bother," Buzzkill chuckles, flipping a switch and waking you with a sharp jolt of electricity. You scream, your back arching as the electricity surges through you.
"Mazzzter ZZZhredder hazzzz ordered to double your dozzzage. Thizzzzzz izzzz going to hurt a lot," Buzzkill mutters as he fills a large syringe with mutagen and injects it into your arm, then flips a large switch, sending hundreds of volts of electricity into your body. He's surprised when your screams grow louder instead of you dying immediately from the electricity. You clench the straps on your wrists as the power surges through you and then.. you grin.

"More," you gasp, bolts of electricity dancing on your skin and warming you. "More power!"

"B-but, you could die," Buzzkill objects, trembling slightly at this new development.

"GIVE ME MORE POWER!" You shout, the electricity inside you heating your ski to the point that your restraints weakened enough for you to break through and allow you to grab Stockman by the neck and glare into his many eyes. "Now!"

Buzzkill nods and flips another switch, tripling the amount of electricity. You began laughing as blue light glows in your veins and you shoot bolts of electricity at the security cameras with your fingers.

"I feel so alive! Leonardo will soon tremble before my powers!" You grin insanely.

Baxter Stockman watches as you continue to test out your new power on lab equipment, grinning to himself as he thinks of what a magnificent monster he has transformed from a boring, lovesick teenager.

~•~

Shredder watches as you spar hundreds of Foot bots on your own, your powers as your only weapon. You spin, jump and flip over them and shoot lightening bolts at the bots, frying their circuits and causing a few to explode. Shredder nods, satisfied with your training session.
The first one has proven successful.