Invasion

You knew about the Kraang, about the Foot Clan, about Shredder. But the turtles thought that it'd be best not to tell you about the Invasion. When they realized their mistake, it was too late. The Kraang were already invading..

»»»»

The first portal opened right in front of you, on the street. The Kraang droids marched out and aimed their laser guns at you, and all you could do was stare wide eyed in terror.

"The one's know as humans, shall prepare for what is known as the mutation, of what is known as Earth." The Kraang spoke in a dull voice. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, Kraang Prime showed up.

"Kraang Prime returns to Earth!" KP bellows, like that's an accomplishment. You break into a mad dash to get as far away from there as fast as possible, while beams of mutagen are shot at fellow New Yorkers around you.

Your throat burns with each breath you take, and you try to keep running, but you're too tired. You groan as Kraang Prime rounds the corner, heading towards you.

You squeeze your eyes shut as the giant Kraang aims the mutagen gun towards you, laughing like a maniac. When you hear a whizzing sound, and no mutagen hits you, you open your eyes to see a familiar sai fly into Kraang Primes leg, knocking him off balance. You grab the sai and run from Kraang Prime, who cries out in fury and chases after.

"The one's known as humans will be mutated!" Kraang Primes voice booms overhead, and you hear the mutagen gun power up. Just before the mutagen hits you, Raph pulls you out of the way, and into his arms.

"It's ok Y/n, I've gotcha." Raph smiles, taking his sai back. You nod when you see someone running up in a skull hockey mask, with hockey sticks and bats on his back. Without thinking, you push away from Raph and throw a roundhouse kick to his ribs. Raphael stares at you and the other person, then burst out laughing.

"C-Casey.. y-you a-alright..?" He snorts as the masked stranger removes said mask, revealing a blacked haired boy with his two front teeth missing.

"I think she broke one of my ribs." 'Casey' wheezes, and Raph laughs harder.

"Good kick Y/n." Raph praises after he catches his breath. "Casey, this is Y/n, Y/n, this is-"

"Casey Jones." Casey holds his hand out, trying to smirk over his pain.
You shake his hand, but not for long, because Raph pulls you away after five seconds of touching.

"C'mon, we have to get to your place." Raph instructs, keeping an arm around your shoulders, and sending a glare to Casey.

You three run around the city, which is in mad chaos, avoiding Kraang Prime and the mutagen gun.

At one point you're all cornered, with cars stacked around you, and Kraang Prime towering over you three. Raph grits his teeth as he steps forward, causing you to panic.

"R-Raph!" You call, and he looks to you, his entire body being washed over with flames.

They flicker and glow as Raph speaks.
"Run."

Raph forms a fireball in his hands, growing as large as he wishes, and throws it at Kraang Prime. Raph chuckles when the Kraang shouts in rage, but drops his smirk when Kraang Prime aims his mutagen gun at him.
You run far enough to where you won't get hit, and watch as Raph battles Kraang Prime. When the mutagen gun powers up, you feel a scream in your throat, that you know you will let out if Raph is hit.

When a missile hits Kraang Primes head, his attention leaves Raph and turns to the new attackers, which are the military.
Raph leaves as fast as possible, and when he catches up to you, you give him a hug, then scold him for scaring you.