Chapter 12

DEMI POV:

I woke up around 9AM because my phone kept buzzing. It's Marissa.

Phone conversation:
M: Demi hurry up it starts at 10 and it's almost 9.
D: Shit I'm sorry I totally forgot to put on my alarm last night. On our way.

I hung up and got out of bed. I woke Sammie up too cause she can't be late for her own birthday surprise party because of me.

We took a quick shower together to spare time and she's pretty fucking hot but anyways we put on some make up, changed clothes, took everything together and left the beach house.

On our way to have an amazing day.

"Where are we going Dems why are you stressing so much?"

"We're just going to eat breakfast somewhere babe, don't worry, just a little stressed because we had a reservation at 10AM and it's nearly 10."

She nodded and laughed at me. "You should've put on your alarm earlier."

"Your fault." I winked at her and drove off to my house.

"Shouldn't we go the other way? We're driving straight to your house?" She said with a questioning look on her face.

"I just have to get something at home first babygirl don't worry."

After 5 minutes we arrived at my house and I told her to come with me. Everyone is waiting inside so once she gets inside everyone will scream surprise and then the party can start.

I slowly opened the door and let her wait outside for a minute.

"SAMMIE CAN YOU COME HELP ME FOR A LITTLE?" I screamed loud enough so that she could hear me.

We heard the door open en once it was fully opened she had that surprising look on her face.

"SURPRISEEEEE!" "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMIE." Everyone cheered and clapped hands while Sam is that happy as if she could cry all day from happiness.

"Ohmygod guys thank you so much I love you all I appreciate this so much thank you." She said looking through the colorful room.

"Happy birthday babygirl. You're the best thing ever happened to me. I love you." I gave her a passionate kiss and a long, warm hug. Then gave others the chance to wish her a happy birthday.

"Happy birthday princess. May you have the best one so far. All these people came because they love you and so do I. You get our presents later today. I love you." Marissa said.

After 1 hour giving presents and hugs and kisses it was time for Marissa and I's presents. We got her 20 tops, 12 pair of jeans, 5 hoodies and some small stuff, but these are just the presents of us together. We both got presents from ourselves too.

I bought her 3 pair of matching underwear from Victoria's Secret. I'm also taking her to Disneyland AND to the olympic games in RIO for the gymnastics.

Marissa gave her a car for her birthday. I also wanted to give a car but Marissa insisted because she wanted a great present as her mom.

We got her all the bags filled with clothes and I gave her the Victoria's Secret stuff. "Part of my present is that we are going to Disneyland next week and we are going to the Olympic Games in RIO next month. Enjoy your day babygirl."

She kissed me and teared up a little, then Marissa told everyone to go outside for her present.

I blinded Sammie and walked her outside so she couldn't see it just yet. Once everyone was outside I put my hands off her eyes and her reaction was PRICELESS!!