Chapter 38

SAMMIE POV:

Next day

I woke up and checked my phone. It's 6AM. I'm not sure how long I've been asleep for but it sure is was a long time. Also Dinah is no longer in my bed so I guess she went home or to the guest room.

I walked downstairs to grab something to eat but then I heard something. 

"Hello? Who's there?" I said but got no answer but then heard someone walking towards the stairs, which I was on. I'm almost peeing my pants but let's not be dicks about it.

"Sammie?" I heard Demi ask and I almost fell off the stairs. "Demi what the fuck." I said and I heard her laugh. "Sorry babe."

We walked to the living room and Demi sat down but I grabbed a banana and made myself some tea. "Do you want anything?" I asked her. "I'm fine." 

I sat down next to her and ate my banana. "So, why are you awake?"She asked. "I'm not sure. I guess I've been asleep the entire day and night which is why I'm awake." I said and I heard her giggle. "What about you Dems?" I asked her. "I guess I just missed my girlfriend next to me." She said and I saw her blush. "You're cute." I said.

We stared into eachother's eyes for a few minutes and I just can't understand how someone can be this beautiful. Her eyes are to drown away in. I could stare at her for hours without getting bored. She's art. She's a masterpiece.

We started making out for the next few minutes till someone came in. Who in this house could ever wake up at 6AM I mean not to be rude but everyone in here stays in their bed as long as possible. 

"Good morning to you too." I heard her laugh. It's Olivia. "Oh my god Livia what are you doing here?" I got up to hug her. "I just missed my best friend." She winked at me and I could feel Demi roll her eyes behind me. "Hi Demi." She smiled at Demi.

"Did you guys already meet?" I asked. "Yeah, last night. You were fast asleep with Dinah so I let you sleep." Demi said and then sat down. "Do you want anything to drink Olivia?" I asked her. "Yeah I'd like water."

Olivia is my ex-girlfriend. I met her when I was 14 but we broke up when I was 16 due personal problems, her just as much as me. We stayed in contact and we still talk a lot but I haven't seen her in forever. She's one of my best friends now, nothing more, nothing less.

"So, how did you end up here?" I asked her as I handed her a glass of water. "Dinah called me. She asked me to come visit you here." She said. "Dinah?" I asked her and she nodded. "She told me you told her about me a few times and she said that you miss me. I missed you too by the way." She smiled. 

"Anyways, how's life Livia where do you live, what do you do for a living, do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" I asked her. "Life is alright. I moved out of town. I live in New York now with Austin. I have a boyfriend, his name is Ethan. And I work as a nurse in a children's hospital. What about you?" She said and I'm quite shocked. 

She used to be a drug addict. She was mainly rude to people and especially children. She couldn't handle kids because her parents couldn't handle her. I guess she's finally seen the light.

"That's amazing Olivia I'm so proud of you." I hugged her and then continued. "By the way tell Austin to visit me soon because I haven't seen him in years." I laughed. "Will do Sam."

"So I live here as you can see. Well actually I live here and at Demi's. It's a long story but Marissa is my birth mother, Demi is my girlfriend and Dinah is like my sister. I used to be a singer but due personal reasons I had to quit but I might get back to it once everything's normal again." I said. 

I really want to get back to my singing career. I really enjoy making music and especially the tour, going on tour with Fifth Harmony was amazing. It was probably one of the best experiences in my life so far.

"You and Demi huh." She smirked, making me blush. "How did y'all meet?" She asked. "Go ahead Dems." I told her so she could tell her the story. "Long story short, she came to my concert but didn't have any money to get back to her hotel room so she sat down nearby the artist entrance. I saw her there so I walked up to her and took her to my tourbus. We had a chat and somehow I just felt this strong connection so after she told me her story I asked her to live with me, well, go on tour with me. We got really close and I started to fall in love with her and that's how it happened." She said. "You're cute." I said and kissed her. "That's amazing girls I'm happy for you." She said.

"Thank you Livia. Anyways I'm gonna make breakfast for everyone. You two could talk or do something, maybe help me if you get bored." I said and stood up to walk to the kitchen.

DEMI POV:

I don't trust this chick neither this situation. Olivia is her ex-girlfriend and I know Sam would never cheat on me I just don't like the way Olivia looks at her like she has that smirk on her face all the time, she winks at her and she checked her out once she saw her this morning. I don't like her, not at all.

"Yeah well I'm gonna go for a run so I'll see you later. Bye Sam, bye Demi." Olivia stood up end left the room. Took her long enough.

I got up and walked over to Sammie. She usually makes breakfast for everyone when she has time and it's absolutely delicious. 

"Hey babe we're going to visit Alexia today, remember?" She asked and I nodded. "Alright, we're leaving at 11 so make sure you're ready." She looked at me. "Sure thing babygirl." I said and hugged her from behind while she was cooking eggs.

"You know, you said you might want to get back to your singing career, I could sign you up at my label if you want to, but I need to be sure you want this a 101%." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19.08.16 & it's short IM SORRY