Chapter 98

Final Chapter.
SAMMIE POV:

"No." She was about to say something else but I interrupted her. "What do you mean, no?" I asked but more likely said.

"If you would just let me finish. I meant that we are going to pay for it but that's not all. I'm sorry, I used the wrong choice of words but we are indeed going to pay for everything." She said. "Sorry." I apologized.

"What do you mean by 'that's not all'?" Demi asked. "We are going to finish what Sam started, she wanted to visit everyone who's in the hospital because of the shooting. We are still going to do that as well." She softly smiled.

"Thank you." I walked up to her and gave her a big hug.

After we talked a bit about how we're going to manage to do everything, Dinah left and Marissa's also about to go home.

"You gonna be okay, kid?" She asked me. "Honestly, yeah, I am." I smiled at her and gave her a hug.

She went home soon enough so now it's just the three of us again. My sweet family.

I never imagined I'd be a mom at the age of 20 but oh well, I like it.

"Robin?" I started. "Yeah?" She turned her head towards me. "How about we sign you up at my old gymnastics place tomorrow?" I asked her. "I'd love that!" She said with a lot of excitement.

"Then we'll do it bubs. I'll go with you!" I smiled at her and she walked up to me to give me a hug.

Soon enough it was already 10 o'clock and time for Robin to go to sleep.

"Sleep well Robster." I grinned and gave her a kiss on the head. "Sleep well baby girl." Demi said and did the same. She went upstairs and left the two of us alone to talk.

"So what was it all about, earlier today?" She started. "It's about Emma." I said. "What about her?" She said with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

"Dems, can I ask you something?" I asked. "You just did but of course." She grinned. "Have you recently been in a fighter or anything with Emma?" I asked.

"To be honest, yeah, I have. Last week I bumped into her at the supermarket and we started talking but soon enough she was telling me I wasn't good enough for you and she started acting all crazy." She said. Well, this makes sense.

"Hmm okay. Well, this morning she told me the exact same thing. She said you were sick in the head so I told her she was sick in the head and then she slapped me." I said. "She did what?!" Demi raised her voice.

"Don't raise your voice. She slapped me in the face. I feel like there's something going on with her. She's never been like this." I calmly said.

"Babe, let's be honest, how many times have you seen her?" She said. "I don't know, not that much." I shrugged. "See, you don't know her at all baby. You thought you did but now reality comes to reality." Demi said.

"I can see what you mean but I honestly feel like there's something else going on." I said and looked through the window.

"Try to get some sleep Sam. You need it." Demi said and gave me a kiss. "Yeah, I guess so." I smiled at her and then walked upstairs.

I feel like I need a change in my life. Maybe for the good, maybe not. A lot is happening right now and I don't know what to do with that, neither what to do with myself.

Do I still want to be with Demi? Do I still want the same friends? Do I still want to have a singing career? Do I still want to be a mom at this age?

Whilst my thoughts are just killing me, Robin came by.

"Hey, uh, I actually wanted to ask you something." She said. "What is it, love?" I replied.