Chapter 43

MARISSA POV:

"Why on earth did you slap my daughter?!" I looked into her eyes but she stayed quiet. "Demi don't be such a dick and give me an explanation. I know you wouldn't do this on purpose so come on." I said yet she kept being quiet. "I'm giving you a chance to te-" I said but she stopped me. "Marissa I don't fucking know what has gotten into me. Now leave." She said and pointed to the door with tears in her eyes.

I've never seen her like this. I mean I thought I'd seen her on her worst but this time was definitely worse than last time. I left the house and got into my car. I kinda regret the job but I'm also glad I took it so I can keep an eye on Demi now.

Once I arrived at my house I went inside and saw Luna, Lauren, Dinah and Sammie on the couch. "Hey babes." I said which caused them to look at me. "Mom how did it go?!" Sammie asked. "Not too well. She wouldn't say anything and once she did she said she didn't know what's gotten into her and she told me to leave so I did." I said and hugged her. "You're gonna be alright babygirl." I said while still hugging.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Luna asked me. "No thanks baby." I gave her a kiss on the cheek. We're nothing but close friends, if you were wondering.

"Are you still joining the tour?" Dinah asked us. "Yeah, we are DJ." Sammie said. "I'll help you pack your stuff baby." She said and then they walked upstairs. "You sure you still want to join the tour?" Luna asked me. "Yeah, I mean I have to, I'm her manager. Plus she's my best friend." I looked at her. "Marissa, she hit your daughter." I looked down. "I know but I know her and something's up. I know she didn't do it on purpose." I told her and looked away, trying to hide my tears. "It's alright baby." She said and pulled me into a warm, tight hug.

We spent the day packing stuff and doing nothing, like usual. Once it was 5PM I made a simple dinner and got our stuff downstairs. The tour lasts 3 months so there's a lot to take with us.

SAMMIE POV:

At the airport

I'm waiting at starbucks for Marissa to get us coffee. We're going with Demi's private jet which means I have to be in there with her for at least 15 hours. Our first stop will be Italy, then Spain, then France. Marissa came back with our coffee so we walked to the airplane and got in. Time to face reality.

"Hey Demi." Marissa said and sat down. I looked over at Demi and just gave her a very weak smile, I'm not sure if I could even call it a smile. I sat down next to Marissa, obviously in the window seat. I took a snapchat and posted it on twitter too. Then I turned on my music and put in my headphones. Time for a long, long night.

Soon enough the three first hours passed and I haven't closed one eye at all. Everyone else on the plane is already fast asleep so I took out my phone and called Dinah.

Phone conversation:

"Hey baby." She said. "Hey. I miss you." I said. "Is everything alright? How are you and Demi?" She asked. "Everyone is asleep right now but I don't know Dinah I really don't. We haven't talked at all yet and it's supee uncomfortable. I just want my babygirl back." I said and that's when she suddenly stood in front of me. "I'll call you back Dinah goodnight I love you." I said and hung up.

"I thought you were asleep sorry." I said and looked at her. "I was but I'm a light sleeper when it comes to a plane." She said and walked back to her bed. "Can you sit down here for a second please?" She asked me and pointed on her bed. I walked over, sat down and looked at her.

"I think I owe you an apology." She started. "You sure do." I mumbled. "Look Sammie, I'm sorry and I don't know what's gotten into me. I'm just super stressed about the tour, our apartment and everything that's happening with my family. I know I shouldn't have done it and I regret it with my life but I love you and I don't want to lose you." She said and looked into my glassy eyes.

"I love you too." I said and hugged her. I decided not to make a big deal about it. Everyone makes mistakes I mean I know her and I know she would never ever do this without a proper reason.

"What's with your family baby?" I asked her. "It's Maddie. She's kind of troubled. My parents think she may be using drugs, which is why she's joining the tour. I have to keep an eye on her but so do you and Marissa, please, do it for me." She said and almost begged me. "Ofcourse I will Dems." I said and we looked at eachother.

"I really want to kiss you right now." Demi said. "Then kiss me." I said and I could feel her breath till her lips crossed mine. Everytime her lips touch mine there's like firework. Firework everywhere around me. You sure think it's bullshit but once you've found your real love, you'll understand the firework part.

"I love you." I said. "I love you more." She continued, "Let's get some sleep baby." She said and laid down on her bed, waiting for me to lay down next to her, so I did. I laid down next to Demi and closed my eyes, trying to forget everything and just live in the moment with my beautiful, precious girlfriend.

At the hotel

Italy is wonderful. The weather has been amazing so far and so have the people. They're full of so much energy and love.

Anyways we're at the hotel now but about to go out to explore the city. Luna, Marissa, Nick and Madison are coming with us so it must be fun.

"You alright?" I asked Madison as she seemed kinda sad. "Yeah." She mumbled but walked pass me. I looked over at Demi and saw she saw us so she walked over to Madison and started a conversation with her.

"How's it going kiddo?" Marissa asked. "Good, what about you? Do you love Italy as much as I do?" I asked her. "I'm great baby thank you, and yes, I definitely do." She hugged me and then we had to stop for a group of fans asking for pictures.

"Everybody calm down. Let's take a group picture all together." I heard Nick say and then suddenly everyone sat down and surrounded us for a picture.

Once the picture was taken Demi and Nick talked to some fans and took some more selfies but then we walked pass them and went into a small restaurant to grab something for lunch.

"Do you already know what you want babygirl?" Demi asked me. "Not sure yet, do you?" I looked at her. "I think I'm going for the pasta." She smiled. "Good choice babe." I smiled at her.

I looked around the restaurant and then our table but something's strange. Madison isn't here with us, but everyone else is and I can 100% surely say Demi would never leave Maddie alone in a city she's never been to.

"Where's Madison?"

----------------------------------------------
29.08.16