Chapter 73

SAMMIE POV;

"Well, go to sleep. You'll find out tomorrow." I giggled and then she punched my arm. "You're a bitch." She said. "I love you too." I laughed and then it was finally silent.

Her arms were wrapped around my waist, my head in her neck and it was a good, peaceful silence.

Time to sleep.

- the next day -

We just had breakfast with everyone about an hour ago. Demi and I both got dressed up for the day and well, let's just say Demi did everything twice as fast because she wanted to find out where we are going today.

"Get in the car, I just have to grab my bag." I told Demi and I quickly walked upstairs to grab my bag and say bye to everyone and thank them.

"I'm driving, nice try babe." I said as she sat on the drivers side.

"Sometimes I really hate you." She pouted. "Not gonna work." I chuckled and put on the radio, then finally drove off to where she gets her first present of today.

"We're heading in the direction of Marissa's." Demi said and I just chuckled. She has no idea.

"Oh nevermind." She said as we passed by. "But now we're heading to Nick's." She said while looking around her, very carefully.

"Just relax." I said and put my hand on her lap. "You'll find out in about 2 minutes." I giggled. "Uuuugh!! I hate surprises from now on." She whined which caused me to laugh.

"We're here." I said and stepped out of the car. "Where the fuck are we?" Demi asked, mainly to herself. "We're at the dog shelter!" I squealed and took her hand. We walked inside and once Demi saw the first puppies she already fell in love and played with every single one of them.

"Hello, how can I help you?" A lady asked. "I want to get my girlfriend a puppy." I said. "Well, small, medium, big?" She asked. "Small." I said.

"Babe, could you come here for a second?" I asked Demi. "But.." She started. "Just a second." I said before she could reply which made her get up and walk upto us.

"What's up?" She asked me. "We are actually here to get you a puppy, you can choose one of these." I smiled and showed her all the puppies she could choose.

"But I want all of them." She pouted. "Just one babygirl." I laughed and walked around. It's actually a really nice place.

I thought dog shelters were just boring, old, grey places where dogs couldn't go outside or play. Actually, it's totally the opposite. It's so colourful, new and dogs are free to do whatever they want.

"This one, his name is Batman." Demi squealed with the black pup in her arms. "Alright baby. Nice name." I laughed and then paid the lady and walked outside with Demi and Batman.

"Are you happy?" I asked Demi, who had a non-stop smile on her face. "More than happy. Thank you so much." She still smiled.

"So there's one more thing today..." I said. "What is it?" She asked before I could finish.

"We're going to the treatment centre." I said. "What? Why?" She asked with concern in her voice.

"Because it's Christmas. I want these people in there to have a great Christmas as well." I smiled. "You're cute. Can Batman come with us though?" She asked. "Ofcourse he can."