Chapter 76

SAMMIE POV;

"DINAH ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH SAMMIE?"

After that question I was pretty done with them so I took Dinah's hand and we just started running back to my car.

Once we were at my car we just looked at eachother and started laughing.

"Well that was something else." Dinah chuckled as she got in. "For sure it was." I laughed.

We drove back to Marissa's and once we arrived I just sat in there for a little.

"Listen Sam, don't worry too much about it. You can do this and I've always got your back, remember?" She said and I just nodded.

"Let's go inside." She said and opened my side of the door, then took my hand and walked inside.

"We're back." She yelled through the house because she knows we're both too lazy to find everyone.

"In the kitchen." We got in response, I guess it was Marissa.

"Hey." I mumbled. "Babygirl." Demi walked up to me and started hugging me. As she pulls back I see her dark red puffy eyes and it's all my fault, I mean let's just be honest.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "It's not your fault baby." She said and pulled me into her hug again. "We'll get through this okay? I'm gonna help you all the way back to your old self." She whispered in my eyes and I just nodded.

"I hate interrupting but Demi we got you a smoothie." Dinah said.

"Where's my smoothie?" Madison pouted as she walked in to get some water. "What's going on in here? I can just feel the tension by walking around." She said.

"Nothing Mads." I gave her a weak smile. "You're my best friend and I want to know what's going on." She said sternly.

"They know." I said and she understood what I was talking about. "I'm glad they do. If you wouldn't have told them this week I would've told them eventually." She said and I just nodded.

"You'll be okay." She said and hugged me. "Thank you Mads." I smiled at her.

She knew it already but she was actually telling me to tell them or she'd tell them.

"She knew?" Marissa asked. "Yeah, I told her." I sighed. "Why?" She asked. "Because she's my best friend and she knows how to help me."

"When was the last time you cut?" Demi asked. "Be honest." Marissa added.

"A few weeks ago I guess." I said and looked down. "I said be honest." Marissa said sternly.

"A few days ago." I said. "How many days exactly?" Demi asked. "4 days ago." I mumbled.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you." Marissa said. "4 days ago." I repeated.

"Why Sammie?" She asked. "Because I am a disappointment and I hate the world including myself. I'm not made for anything and I'm not good at anything. I'm not good enough." I blurted out and walked upstairs to my room.

"Can I come in?" Demi asked. "Sure." I mumbled while laying on my bed.

She laid down right besides me and started stroking my head. "You're a fighter." She said. "And you are good enough." She added and kissed me.