Chapter 32

SAMMIE POV:

"Marissa got bullied?!"

"Yes, she did." She answered. "How bad was it?"

"I'm not going to tell you any more information I shouldn't be telling. Plus, it's time for dinner so get to your room and wait for Anna to pick you up." She said and went back to her work on the computer.

"Thank you." I said as I walked off.

I went back to my room to wake up Alexia but once I came there she was already awake and waiting for me. "Hey sorry I had to do something." I apologized to her for not being the one waking her up. "It's fine, Anna told me." She smiled.

We walked to our dinner table and sat down. This is her first night here and it definitely isn't going to be easy so I'm just staying with her till she's done.

"It's alright, take your time." I said as I saw her struggling with her food. "I can't do this." She looked at me. "You can Alex. Believe in yourself. You can do this."

"You have to eat your food too, Sammie." Anna rubbed my shoulder. "Sure."

I ate half of it so far and then began to struggle again. It's not easy. Not at all.

DINAH POV:

"Hey Dinah have you heard anything about Sammie?" Normani walked upto me. "Yeah I have." I answered. "Well tell me."

"She wasn't doing too well last time they visited her. But Marissa talked to her and she said she'll be alright. I think I'm going to visit her as soon as possible, which is tomorrow night." I told her. "Can I come with you?" She asked. "Yeah sure."

She smiled at me and walked out of my room. Camila is currently with her family, Ally is with her boyfriend, Lauren is at home for her sister McKenzie and Normani & I are staying home together.

They only left last night and I'm glad to finally have some time alone. Being with the same people every minute of the day isn't always a good thing.

I got bored after a while so I took my phone and texted Sammie. She doesn't have her phone with her but I just want her to know that I care about her a lot, and she'll see that once she gets out cause I sent her a message every day.

To Sammie C:
"Stay strong. I love you and I think about you."

I also checked my twitter timeline and there are many tweets about Sammie.

"Sammie Callahan in rehab?"
"Sammie Callahan dead."
"Sammie Callahan broke up with Demi Lovato."
"Sammie Callahan refuses to talk to her fans."
"Sammie Callahan lip synced on the entire tour."

I rolled my eyes and decided to tweet something.

"@DinahJane97: Y'all mind on your own business. You know nothing."

SAMMIE POV:

After dinner Alexia and I went back to our rooms and sat down. "Hey you wanna do something?" I asked her. "Like what?" She replied and chuckled.

"Well there's a music room in here as you know and I thought maybe you'd like to come with me." I smiled and she stood up. "Let's go."

Once we wanted to walk into the music room we heard someone sing. I recognized the song. It's try by Colbie Caillat.

She finished the song but burst out in tears right after. It's Nurse Luna.

"Hey it's alright." I hugged her and sat down next to me. "We all have our moments." I said while she sobbed. "I'm sorry, you two shouldn't be seeing me in a state like this." She looked down.

"It's okay Luna. You'll be alright. Maybe take some days off work to figure out what you want and need. Take some time for yourself." Alexia spoke up. "Thank you Alex."

"You sang beautifully by the way." I said. "Indeed." Alexia added. She just smiled and went back to her office.

"You wanna sing a song with me?" I asked Alexia and she nodded. "Sure."

I started playing Warrior. Written and sang by my girlfriend Demi Lovato.

Next day

We just had our therapy session and we are about to eat dinner. Therapy started at 4 and lasted till 5. We're supposed to eat at 6 but it's visiting night tonight so we eat 30 minutes earlier, which is in exact 10 minutes.

"Hey Sammie can I talk to you for a sec?" Anna asked me and took me into her office, once again.

"Mind to explain what happened at the therapy session?" She looked at me either as if she was about to cry or about to get pissed off. "I don't know I'm sorry I just got...Reality hit me for the first time since I've been here."

I walked out of her office and went to our dinner table. "Hey you." I said once I saw Alexia waiting for us. "Hey Sam. You alright?" She asked and I nodded.

Let me just explain this situation.

Today in our therapy session I had a huge breakdown. I just got mad at everyone including myself. I threw stuff around the room and couldn't calm down so they had to take me off to my room to calm the fuck down.

Anyways. Time for dinner.

"There you go ladies. Remember, your families or friends are coming in about an hour so you've got to be done by then." Anna said as she handed us our plates.

I got less than Alexia which is weird since I have been here for a longer time. It's probably because of my mental break down today.

"I didn't get the chance to tell you this, but you have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. I'll pick you up. Make sure to be ready at 10." Anna said. "But for now just make sure you eat your plate. You can do it. And so can you Alex." She softly smiled.

She's so gorgeous.

Stop it Sammie you've got Demi.

I slowly ate my plate till I was done 40 minutes later. Alexia still hadn't eaten half of her plate yet. I took her hand and looked at her. "You can do this you know that. I believe in you." I said and she looked down.

Her family isn't too supportive. They aren't even visiting her during the visiting hours. Pathetic bitches.

"Hey my friends are visiting me tonight, you wanna stay here with me?" I asked her and her eyes lit up. "Ofcourse I do." She smiled at me.

She kept on eating and struggling while time flew by. Everyone already left and it was just the two of us, with Anna in the doorway looking at us. There's someone with her but I can't see who it is.

"Just one more bite Alex. Just one more. You can do this, you can overcome this. You're a warrior, remember?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Now you're a warrior.
Now you've got thicker skin.
You're a warrior.
You're stronger than you've ever been.
And your armor,
Is made of steel they can't get in
You're a warrior
And they can never hurt you again."

----------------------------------------------

03.08.16 like it so far?