Chapter 46

SAMMIE POV:

  "I'm going to my room, I haven't slept much and I don't feel too well." I said and stood up. "Wait." Marissa took my hand. "Eat your plate first." She said. "I'll eat later mom I really don't feel well." I said but she didn't let go of me. She gave me one of her strict faces. "I don't want to." I said. "But you have to. Now sit down and eat." She said.

She probably thinks I'm falling back into my old habits but it's not like that. It's just that I haven't slept at all.

I sat down and ate what was on my plate. "You good now?" I snapped at Marissa. "Excuse me?" She gave me a strict face once again. "You heard me." I looked at her. "Watch your behaviour." She said and then let go of me. "Jeez what's wrong with y'all these days." I mumbled and then went upstairs. I could hear Marissa say something but I couldn't care less at the moment.

MADISON POV:

"What the fuck is wrong with her?" Demi asked, more likely stated. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Aren't you her girlfriend? Shouldn't you be the one to be there for her when she has just lost someone? Stop being such a naïve asshole Demetria." I said and everyone kept quiet. "I'll go check on her." I said and I got up.

I have absolutely no idea why Demi is acting like this. It's like she's getting back to the old her.

"Hey Sam, you alright?" I asked once I walked in. "Yeah they just get on my nerves right now. Don't they understand I need to process everything?" She looked down. "Hey it's not your fault okay? They're idiots for not caring enough to see how you really are doing." I chuckled and so did she.

"Mads?" She asked. "Yeah." I looked at her. "You're a great friend." She said and I smiled at her. "Get some rest Sam, I'll be here when you wake up." I said and she did.

Once she was asleep I opened her laptop and started searching stuff about Alexia. Don't get me worng, I'm just trying to fix things for her funeral. I've never known Alexia personally but she seemed to be really close with Sam.

I found her twitter and instagram so I scrolled through her profile but all I could find is that her favourite colour is red. She hasn't been online since a few months, almost a year. Since the only information I have is the colour red, I opened google and searched on red roses.

I went through her documents to see if she's done anything yet, and guess what, jackpot. She already fixed almost everything. She got the invitations done, the music, the church, the speeches, actually almost everything. She just needed the finish-up things and then she'd be done.

"Hey what are you doing?" I heard Sammie ask with a sleepy voice. "I wanted to help you with the funeral. I got you some links to websites with red roses or flowers. I also planned a ceremony outside, at her favourite place." I said. Sammie had told me something about her favorite place before. "The griffith park?" She asked and I nodded.

"Thank you so much." She hugged me. "Anytime Sam." I gave her a weak smile. "By the way, I just texted Demi and she said we can fly back with her private jet." I said. "You're the best friend ever." She hugged me once again.

SAMMIE POV:

Madison convinced me to talk to Demi because she also met Alexia and if she wants she should get the chance to say goodbye. I knocked on her door and waited for her to open. "Sammie?" She asked. "Yeah, can I come in?" I asked her and she let me in.

"I came here to ask you if you want to come to the funeral or not." I stated. "When is it?" She asked. "Tomorrow night, we're leaving tonight." I said and looked at her with pleading eyes. I just want her by my side during the funeral. "Sam I have a show tomorrow night, it's my first one." She said and looked down.