Chapter 68

SAMMIE POV:

"How's Nick's love life?" I smirked while seeing his cheeks going all red. "Well I'm single right now." He chuckled and went through twitter to look for another question.

"See, a typical grandpa action. Walking away once things be getting heated up." I said as serious as possible but then started laughing and he punched my arm.

We finished the younow about 20 minutes later and started dinner. I made Nick a sandwich because I felt quite bad for him having to make dinner himself while being at someone else's home.

"You've gotten way too much beers, you smell." I said as he walked by. "Just four." He said. "Too much." I stuck my tongue out at him and walked towards the couch.

Now that Nick is here I haven't gotten the chance to actually do my homework but I guess I'll just do it after I finished the food Demi made me.

Speaking of, I miss her. She's gonna be pretty busy next few weeks which is boring and saddening but since she canceled her tour she has to do something for her fans to make it up to them, even though that's barely possible besides continueing the tour.

- the next morning. -

"Goodmorning babygirl." I heard Demi say when I slowly opened my eyes. "Morning." I whispered, still trying to find my voice.

"How was the studio yesterday?" I asked her. "It was great, but I missed you." She stroked her hand through my hair and I put my head into her chest.

"I missed you too." I said and she slowly kissed me passionately. "Nick's here by the way." I pulled back. "Yeah, I noticed babe." She smiled and kissed me again.

"It's like I can never get enough of you." She softly said. "Me neither babygirl." I said and put my head back into her chest and kept cuddling like that for a few minutes, which felt like hours.

"Do you have to go somewhere today?" I asked Demi. "No, how about you? Don't you have school?" She asked with a confused expression on her face. "I've got a day off." I smiled at her.

"So I was thinking, maybe we could go to Quinn today? I mean only if you'd want to." I said. "Ofcourse baby." She said and kissed my nose.

She's so gorgeous and adorable. Especially her morning face and voice are the best things in the world. Couldn't wish for anything or anyone else to wake up to.

"Let's get ready then." Demi said and got up but I pulled her back. "Not yet. I just want some Demi time." I giggled and found myself all over her once again. "You're such a child." Demi groaned but laughed. "Says the 24 old who still watches Lilo & Stitch in a Stitch onesie." I sarcastically said but then laughed it off.

"I love you." I looked into her eyes. "I love you too baby." Demi softly smiled and kissed me. "I want you forever."

"Babe." She started. "Yeah?" I looked at her. "I'm continueing my tour." She said without taking a breath. "Really? When?" I smiled. "I'm not sure yet, they're figuring everything out." She smiled at me. "I'm so happy for you." I said and kissed her.

"I love your kisses." She smirked which made me blush. "I love you." I said.

After a while we finally got up to get ready and went off to the hospital.

- at the hospital - 

"Quinn!" I squealed once I walked in and saw her. "Sammie ohmygod!" She smiled brightly. "I've missed you." "I've missed you too baby." She said and I hugged her. Demi gave her a hug as well and then we sat down. Since there's only one chair in the room I had to sit down on her lap, which I didn't mind at all.

"So how are you doing Quinny?" I asked and took her hand. "Pretty well. The doctors told me I'm getting stronger so basically I'm good." She smiled and then asked me how I was doing.

"I'm good as well." I smiled. I hate lying to her.

Speaking of, I haven't told anyone why I cut. I mean, I barely do it and only Marissa and Quinn know about it yet, and probably miss Alia. You may think 'why hasn't Demi noticed, I mean you guys have seen eachother naked and all." Well, my sweet children, I've been using loads of make up to cover up. Madison has taught me a lot with that weird stuff she's using for halloween.

But anyways, back to Quinn.

"How's school without me?" She pouted. "Boring. as. hell." I stated. "I mean it's fine but you were the only one I 100% liked in our class and miss Alia is being overprotective because I haven't been following the classes I should've." I chuckled. "Girl you better get back to your classes before you get kicked off. You know they're really serious about their shit and I know you really wanted to do this study." She said, and is fully right.

"I know, I'm trying to follow all of them now though, at least as many as possible. I'm just busy and I have a lot on my mind." I gave her a weak smile. "What's on your mind?" She asked.

It's that Demi's out of the room, or else I wouldn't tell. I don't want Demi to constantly look after me, no offense.

"Well I recently just moved in with Demi and we're still working on our apartment you know. I'm also trying to take care of Madison as much as possible. I barely have time for my friends or for Marissa because of school and stuff. Miss Alia is also way too far upto my ass, she's started to see through my lies and it's just annoying as fuck." 

"Hey listen, you're doing a great job at taking care of Madison, the apartment and your mom. About your friends, they know you're just busy and trying to deal with life. And miss Alia, she's just a teacher so don't worry too much about her. You'll be damn fine girl, trust me." She said and gave me a warm hug.

"I wish you didn't have to go through this." I said after a long but comfortable silence. "Me neither but it is what it is you know. Life ain't always fair." She gave me a weak smile. "I love your strenght." I complimented her. 

"How's your little boy doing?" I asked. "He's doing so well. My parents take him with them every day and he's just getting so big and so handsome." She smiled and let a single tear fall down. "It'll be okay Quinny." I said and laid down next to her on her hospital bed.

We laid like this for a while till Demi walked back in, taking a picture of us.

"Did you have to?" I groaned. "Yep." She laughed. "Anyways, we have to go." I sighed and got up. "See you soon Quinn. Text me!!" I said and gave her a big hug, then walked out along with Demi. 

Once we walked out of the hospital I saw that one person I wished to never see again.

Andrea Perse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.12.16

I've got some ideas for a sequel since I'm probably finishing the book soon, I was thinking about 10/15 more chapters on this one