Chapter 16

DEMI POV:

Her voice was as pure as a golden angel. It's like pure perfection.

"Jesus I'm speechless that was perfect why have you never sang for me before?" I asked her.

"First, close your mouth, and second, thank you, and last but not least, you never asked me to sing for you silly."

That's true I'm probably the dumbest person alive.

After answering some more questions we went offline because we were both tired.

"You haven't eaten anything of your breakfast?" I asked her, looking at her plate.

"I guess I got stuck up in the moment babe I'll just eat it now alright don't worry." She kissed me.

"@ddlovato: That was fun. Should do it more often. Always stay as beautiful as you are x." I tweeted

I can't wait to arrive in Dallas. I miss my family, especially my baby sister. I see her more often because she goes on tour with me most of the time but she also has school so she can't stay away forever.

"Hey babe. My mom's making us dinner tonight so please eat, for me." I said.

"Sure." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'm gonna take a shower now."

She walked off to the shower and closed the door behind her.

Messages;
---From Marissa---
"How are you doing Dems?"

I decided to call her since I had nothing better to do.

Facetime call;
M: Hey Demi.
D: Hey Rissa. I'm great, to answer your question. How about you?
M: I'm all good. Just got home from work.
D: But it's only like 1PM?
M: Morning shift. How is Sam doing?
D; She's good Riss, taking a shower. I'll let her call you later today.
M: Thank you Demi. Anyways I have to go. I'm meeting up with a guy friend, I'll text you later. Bye, love you.
D: Bye Rissa have fun. Take care.

She hung up and I opened the instagram app to see if I have missed anything.

After 20 more minutes Sammie came back and laid down. "I'm not feeling good." She said.

"What's up babe? Do you want some water?"

"Yes please."

I grabbed her a water bottle and laid down next to her.

"Tell me what's going on in that beautiful mind of yours." I said.

"It's just as if the world is colliding. Everyone is against eachother, everyone hates on eachother, people bully others for their own good, people spread hate about eachother for their own good. Where did this world go Dems?"

"I know baby I know. What made you suddenly think like this?"

"Nothing. I just want to get some sleep."

We spent rest of the day sleeping and watching TV, the usual. We also cuddle all the time.

Once the time turned 7 we were at my house in like 5 minutes. We got up and made ourselves ready to go. We packed what we needed for the next 2 days and once we arrived we left the tour bus.

I knocked on the door and within 10 seconds my mom opened it.

"Hi sweetheart." She gave me a hug and then turned to Sammie. "Hello darling it's so nice to finally meet you. You look absolutely beautiful." She said causing Sammie a smile on her precious face.

She's the best mom I swear.

I walked inside to see my dad waiting for us. "Hi dad. I've missed you so much." I said while hugging him. Also he went to talk to Sammie after giving me a big hug.