Chapter 67

SAMMIE POV:

"What was that about?" Demi asked. "Nothing babe, just something between Marissa and I." I smiled and gave her a kiss.

The night went by really soon. We played some games together and talked about a lot but now it's finally time to sleep.

The next week.

"Hey baby, how was school?" Marissa asked as I came 'home' from school. "Pretty great actually." I smiled and put down my bag to grab a banana.

I moved in with Demi about a few days back and everything's finally ready to really just live there. I mean, it's not done yet but as long as we can eat, sleep and shower in there we're all good.

"Are you doing anything today?" I asked her. "Yeah actually. I think I'm visiting Quinn with Madison and Dinah. How about you?" She smiled. "I'm not sure, I think I'm just staying home to make homework and finish up things in our apartment." I said.

"That's great baby." Marissa softly smiled and took my hand. "So how are you doing?" She asked. "I'm doing really good mom." I honestly said. "How are you doing though?" I asked her. "I'm doing good, thank you."

From Nick:
"Hey buddy. Can I come over today? Miss you." 

I smiled while reading the text and then quickly texted him back.

To Nick:
"Sure grandpa. See you soon." 

"Nick just texted me that he's coming over today so I gotta get going." I gave Marissa a weak smile. "Sure thing babygirl. I miss you though." She hugged me. "Should we do something fun together soon? Just the two of us." I asked her. "That'd be great." She smiled, sounding much more positive and hopeful. 

"I'll see you tomorrow!" I said and waved at her. "Bye baby, be careful. I love you." She waved back at me. "I love you too." I smiled and got into the car.

I try to come by as much as possible just to make sure we won't grow apart. I also want to see how Madison's doing.

I drove off to our apartment once Demi called me.

Phoneconversation Demi:

"Hey babe." She said. "Hey baby, what's up? I'm driving." I said so she'd understand I can't talk long. "I just wanted to say that I won't be home till late. I already made you dinner though. It's on the table and make sure to read the card." She giggled. "What card and wait where are you?" I asked in confusion. "I'm at the studio." She casually said.

"Are you gonna go back to work again?" I could feel my smile grow. "Yeah." She said, probably feeling insecure of what my answer would be. "Does that mean you're continueing the tour?!" I squealed. "Yeah babe." She now happily said. "I'm so happy for you! And so proud." I smiled like crazy but still trying to focus on the road. 

"Anyways babe I've got to go now, I'll text you later. I love you." She said. "I love you too babygirl. Have fun at the studio." I still smiled and then she hung up.

It took me about 5 more minutes till I was home and when I got there I saw Nick already waiting by the door. 

"Took you long enough kid." He chuckled. "Shut up grandpa. I tried my best." I giggled and let us in. "It's been 4 days and it's already a huge mess." He laughed while looking around. "Ladies." He said to himself and shook his head.

"Want anything to drink?" I asked. "A beer please." He winked at me. "To be clear, you still have to drive." I laughed. "Just one drink little baby." He laughed and made himself comfortable on the couch.

"So how does it feel huh? Sharing an apartment with the Demi Lovato?" He asked way too serious for me to take it serious, which caused both of us to laugh for several minutes.

"Well, sir, it feels pretty great being around my girlfriend all the time." I smiled. "You guys are cute." He said and stroked through my hair while I put my head into his lap and we just sat like that for a while. 

"I've missed you kiddo." He started. "I missed you too big brother." I smiled.

He truly feels like a brother to me. The brother I never ever had.

We started a movie but were already bored after 10 minutes so we had nothing to do once again so I decided to do a livechat. I'm honestly obsessed with this you now app.

"@SammieCallahan: Join Nick and me in our new apartment!!" I tweeted.

"@SammieCallahan: With our I mean Demi and me, lol." I tweeted soon after the first one because I realized it'd be weird if I suddenly had bought an apartment with Nick.

"Hey guys." I said to the camera. "Nick where to fuck are you at, I already started!" I yelled, not knowing where he could be. "This is your third beer so you're either staying for the night or you're calling someone to take you home. You know why." I sternly said but then laughed as soon as he walked in.

"Shut up kid." He laughed and then scrolled through the reactions. "Someone asks if we could sing a song together. So what do you say?" He smirked. "Sure. Let's sing Introducing Me." I smirked right back at him.

"If you wanna know, here it goes.
Gonna tell you there's a part of me that shows,
If we're close, gonna let you see everything,
But remember that you asked for it.
I'll try to do my best to impress,
But it's easier to let you take a guess, at the rest,
But you wanna hear what lives in my brain, my heart,
Well, you asked for it
For your perusing,
At times confusing,
Slightly amusing...
Introducing me!  Come on Sammie!!" Nick said as he sang his part.

"I never trust a dog to watch my food.

And I like to use the word 'dude'
As a noun, or an adverb, or an adjective
And I, I never really been into cars.
I like really cool guitars
And superheroes
And cheques with lots of zeroes on 'em.

I love the sound of violins and making someone smile...

If you wanna know, here it goes.
Gonna tell you there's a part of me that shows,
If we're close, gonna let you see everything,
But remember that you asked for it.
I'll try to do my best to impress,
But it's easier to let you take a guess, at the rest,
But you wanna hear what lives in my brain, my heart,
Well, you asked for it
For your perusing,
At times confusing,
Possibly amusing...
Introducing me! " We sang the last part together and then laughed our asses off.

"Well that was slightly amusing." I said while we could function normally again.

"Alright, someone asks where Demi is. I don't even know." Nick chuckled. "Demi's at the studio." I smiled. "She'll be home late. She already made me dinner but she didn't know you were coming so make yourself something if you're hungry." I told Nick and then we laughed again. 

We just can't take eachother seriously no more. Can't help it.

"Oh I got one!!" I squealed. "How's Nick's love life?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07.12.16