Chapter 77

DEMI POV;

"Babe I have to get it." I said and quickly put on something and opened the door.
"Hey mom, hey Ed." I said and they walked in. "Hey Dems. Where's Sam?" My mom asked. "In the shower, she'll be out soon enough." I said and looked away, kinda embarrassed about the fact they obviously noticed that I've been in the shower as well.

"Do y'all want anything to drink?" I asked. "Water please." "A beer." They said. I got them their drinks and quickly made my way to the bedroom to change.

"You're a bitch." I said as Sammie walked out of the shower. "We'll see if you still think I'm a bitch by tonight." She winked at me and I just ignored it and rolled my eyes.

I put on black jeans with a white basic top and heels. I put my hair down, it's blonde again by the way, and curled it. I put on some dark eye shadow with eyeliner and that's pretty much it.

"Sorry it took me pretty long." I said as I walked back into the living room where my parents are.

"It's fine honey." My mom said.

"Hey everyone." Sammie smiled as she walked into the room. She looks so damn good. She's wearing a long sleeved dress with nikes under it and dark red eye shadow which makes her even hotter.

"Hey honey." Mom walked up to her and gave her a hug. "Hello sweetheart." Eddie said. "How have you been?" Mom asked her. "Pretty good. What about you?" She replied, I know she's lying. "Me too darling. Thank you." She smiled at Sam.

"Do I have something on my face?" She asked me. "Why?" I got confused. "You've been staring at me since the second I walked in." She chuckled. "You just look... gorgeous." I looked away, embarrassed.

"Thank you baby." She walked up to me and gave me a kiss, then hugged me.

"You like what you see now? Wait till tonight." She whispered in my ear and grabbed my ass, then walked off to the kitchen as if nothing has ever happened.

"Where are you going?" Mom asked Sammie. "She's going to make dinner, aren't you?" I said and looked at her. "Yes I am." She stuck out her tongue and then walked off to the kitchen.

"Ladies." Eddie chuckled to himself and shook his head.

"Shut up." I laughed and sat down on the couch next to my mom.

"How are you feeling baby?" She asked and took my hand. "Really good actually. With everything that's been going on it's kinda stressed out you know, rehearsing and everything for my tour, it's exhausting. But yet I feel great." I smiled. "I'm glad to hear that honey." She said.

"How are things between you and Sammie?" Eddie asked this time. "Also really good." I smiled. "I'm happy for you, for both of you." He said. "Thank you." I smiled.

"Demi could you help me out for a minute?" Sammie yelled from the kitchen.

I stood up and walked over to the kitchen to see Sammie struggling making food.

"What the fuck do I have to make? We don't have anything nice." She chuckled. "Let's go out then." I suggested and she nodded.

"Plans changed guys, we're going out, our treat." Sammie told my parents and I could hear them chuckle. "Didn't you guys have anything?" My mom laughed. "Nope." I stuck out my tongue and then grabbed my jacket and walked over to our car along with my parents and Sammie.

THE NEXT DAY

So last night was fun. We went to a restaurant nearby our apartment and catched up with my parents about everything.

It also heated up a lot between Sammie and me.

She's still asleep next to me but I've been awake for about an hour now. I got out of bed and started making breakfast.

Phoneconversation Marissa:

"Hey Demi." She said as I picked up. "Yo Marissa what's up?" I asked. "Wanted to know if you'd like to hang out or something today?" She asked. "Yeah sure, that'd be fun." I smiled.

I know Nick asked me to hang out but I haven't had best friend time with Marissa in a long long time and I miss her.

"Alright see you later, I'll pick you up around 12." She said and hung up.

"Hey baby." I heard Sammie say. "Goodmorning Sam, I'm gonna meet up with Marissa today so I gotta get ready." I gave her a kiss.

"I thought you made plans with Nick?" She has a weird look on her face. "Yeah but I haven't got to spend time with Marissa in ages, I still see Nick at least twice a week." I weakly smiled.

"Anyways, are you doing anything today?" I asked her. "Yeah I'm actually going to do something."

"So what are you going to do?" I chuckled. "Probably nothing. Maybe netflix." She giggled. "You, my dear, are impossible." I laughed, gave her a kiss and then made my way to the closet.

What look am I going for today?

Let's just put on a simple black dress with dark blue all stars and jewellery. Then just mascara should be fine, with my hair straight down.

"Babe, I'm going, have a nice day." I smiled at Sam. "Bye baby have fun, say hi to Marissa." She yelled back as I closed the door.

At Marissa's

"So, how are you doing boo?" I asked her. "I'm doing alright. It's just, I'm like always wondering how Sam's doing, if she's okay or not, I can't seem to get it out of my head." She said.

"I understand Rissa and that's more than normal. You're her mother, she's your babygirl. All you want for her is endless love and happiness. I got you babe." I gave her a warm hug.

"Thank you. How are you doing?" She asked me. "I'm pretty good. But let's do something fun today!" I squealed.

SAMMIE POV:

So what the fuck am I supposed to do today. I'm pretty fucking bored you know. Maybe I can go to the mall and buy myself some new clothes, or to the mountains to clear my head, or maybe watch netflix.

I think it's going to be a shopping day.

Phoneconversation Dinah:
"Hey DJ." I said. "Hey boo what's up?" She asked. "Do you want to go to the shopping mall with me today?" I asked with hope. "Yeah of course, just meet me at Dunkin' Donuts in 30 minutes and I'll see you there babe." She said. "See you!"

You know these people who just meet up with you, even cancel plans if they already got some, just to hang out with you? Dinah's definitely one of them, she's like, from heaven.

At the shoppingmall

"Hey babygirl." Dinah said as I walked up to her and gave her a big hug. "Hey boo. How are you?" I asked. "I'm good actually! I got some news. But first, hoe are you?" She looked at me. "I'm okay DJ, thank you." I smiled at her.

"I'm just going to order two milkshakes and when I'm be back I'm expecting you to tell me the news." I stuck out my tongue and ordered two milkshakes. One with banana, one with strawberry.

"So tell me." I sat down and looked at her.

"We're going on tour with Demi. But there's also news about you."

----------------------------------------------
29.06.17

I haven't uploaded in like half a year I'm sorry 😂