Chapter 44

SAMMIE POV:

"Where's Madison?" Demi asked while looking around. I can tell she's getting anxious and is thinking the same as I do. "She's outside babe, stay here, I'll go get her." I said and stood up

I don't want to play the hero or anything but if Demi's gonna be looking for Madison all night long it'll totally ruin her first evening. Long story short, I'll look out for her.

I walked outside the restaurant but I didn't see anyone. Then I walked the same way we got here to see if she's anywhere. I had to walk around for about 5 minutes till I saw a girl with blue/black short hair in a dark street, smoking. Though I don't want it to be her, I'm almost sure it is.

"Madison?" I asked and the girl turned around. "What do you want?" She snapped at me. "I want to talk to you."I said but she ignored me. "Maddie what happened to you?" I looked at her and made sure she looked back. Once she was about to say something my phone rang, great timing guys.

"Hello?" I asked since I didn't check the caller ID. "Where are you?" I recognized Demi's voice. "I'm with Madison, we're on our way." I looked over at Madison but she looked away. "Hurry, please." She said and hung up.

"If I go with you, will you stop asking me questions?" Madison asked. "Sure Madison. But you are gonna tell me everything, maybe not now but soon you have to." I said and laid one arm over her shoulder. "No I won't." She hesitated. "You can trust me." I told her. "You'll tell Demi anyways." She mumbled. "I won't. I promise you that." I stopped walking and stared into her eyes. "Don't make promises you can't keep." She snapped at me and ran towards the restaurant.

Once I came there Madison had already sat down and gotten food. "Hey Dems." I said and sat down next to her. "What took you so long?" She seemed kinda pissed off. "I was talking to your sister." I said and looked at her. "Couldn't that wait till we got back at our hotel?" She snapped at me and went back to focussing herself on the food and the other people around here.

"Don't worry baby. She's just stressed." I felt Marissa taking my hand. "Thank you." I said and then finally started my food.

It didn't take long before everyone was done so we paid and then finally left. I can't wait to do nothing in my hotel room with no one bothering me. We decided I'd share a room with Marissa and Luna so Demi could share a room with Madison and take care of her.

Once we arrived at the hotel everyone went their own ways so I walked up to Demi and tried to give her a kiss but she totally ignored me and went to her room with Madison. I just shrugged, not knowing what's up with her and then also went upstairs.

"Hey baby." Marissa said as I entered the room. "Hey." I said. "I'm just gonna take a bath, I'm tired." I said and got some fresh clothes and walked to the bathroom. "Are you okay?" Marissa asked before I closed the door. "Yeah mom, thank you." I said and closed the door. After I locked it I undressed myself and waited for the bath to get full.

I quickly checked my phone while waiting but I ain't got no messages aside from Dinah.

From Dinah J:
"How you doing buddy? I love you. The girls told me to say hi."

To Dinah J:
"I love you more, tell them I said hi x."

To Demi:
"Why are you acting so strange?"

I texted her and then locked my phone and got into the bath. I started thinking about my life. It's crazy.

You know, I shouldn't care but I'm kinda curious how my foster parents are doing. Like are they all good or are they sick? Not that I care a lot, I'm jut curious.

And what about that girl named Bird, who was or is in love with my girlfriend. How is she doing? Does she have a girlfriend? Boyfriend?

Crap, Alexia.

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed the number of her rehab centre.

Phone conversation:

"Hello, this is Michelle speaking, how can I help you?" I heard Michelle on the phone. "Hey Michelle, it's me Sammie Callahan. Could I please talk to Alexia?" I asked her but heard her sigh. "Oh baby, didn't they tell you?" She asked, which made me confused. "Tell me what?" I asked. "Sam, I'm sorry to tell you this, but Alexia has passed away 2 days ago." She said.

My phone fell on the ground and I just screamed. I started screaming till I suddenly felt someone wrapping a towel around me and hugging me. "Shh baby." She said. I'm not sure who it is but I couldn't care less. I just want my baby Alexia back.

"What happened?" She asked, which I now realized is Marissa. "She died." I stated. Not wanting to believe my own words. "Who died?" Marissa asked. "Alexia." I felt her arms getting tighter around me so I just let it all go. I cried for what felt like hours till Luna came in.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked me. "Alexia." Marissa said while hugging me. Luna now sat down next to me and hugged me too. She obviously already heard about it.

"Luna?" I asked. "Yeah?" She said. "Why didn't you tell me?" I looked at her. "I didn't know you guys were that close." She looked back at me. "I'm sorry." She said but I just hugged her.  We sat there for a few more minutes till I calmed down.

"When is her funeral?" I asked. "There's no funeral. We can't get in contact with her family neither do we know any of her friends." Luna said. "I am her friend and you know me." I stood up and ran out of the room, going nowhere.

I found my way downstairs and just ran till I got out of here. Once I stood somewhere on the street after minutes of running, which felt like hours, I finally found somewhere to be alone. At least that's what I thought.

"Sammie?" I heard someone ask so I turned around. It's Madison. "Yeah." I said and sat down on the ground with my hands in my face. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "I came here to be alone." I mumbled. "I'll just leave if you wa-" She said but I stopped her. "No it's fine I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked after a while. "My friend died." I said, causing a silence. "I'm so sorry Sam." She said and hugged me. "Let's go somewhere else." She said and took my hand.

We walked around town for a little till we found a starbucks. We walked in and Madison bought us 2 coffee and 2 chocolate muffins.

"Thank you." I said and looked at her. "What were you doing out there?" I asked her. "I just needed to get away. I'll tell you later alright?" She asked and I nodded.

"Could you help me with something?" I asked. "Sure thing, what is it?" She asked and stared into my eyes.

"Could you help me planning her funeral?"

----------------------------------------------
31.08.16