Chapter 25

SAMMIE POV:

We just stared into eachother eyes and then there was a knock on the door. "Who's it?" Dinah sighed. "It's me Camila." She said and Dinah got up to walk to the door. "What's up Mila?" She asked.

"Just wanted to check if Lauren's here I can't find her." She looked through the room. "She ain't here Mila, probably just downstairs, either eating or drinking." I said, knowing she's downstairs. I've seen her snapchat story already.

"Thanks girls. Goodnight."

"Night Mila." We said in common and dinah locked the door. She came back to the bed and laid down. "So where were we?"

"Well I was basically just looking at you, realizing how lucky I am with a big sister like you." I told her. "Awe you smol pup. I love you endlessly and you know I'd absolutely do anything for you. You're my babysister." We cuddled up and spent the rest of the night like that. Time for sweet sweet dreams.

Next day

Today's the first day of my first tour ever and my first real performance ever alone with my own songs. I'm totally not nervous.

I'm freaking out. What if I screw up? What if they don't like me? I don't know. But maybe they do, maybe they like my music. We'll see.

Messages:
From Mom:
"Sweetheart you'll do great today. Don't worry too much which I know you do. You'll be alright, you'll have fun and you'll be amazing. Own that stage baby."

From Demi:
"Goodluck today babe. You'll be amazing. I love you."

I turned off my phone and took a hot shower. We have to be at the venue in 40 minutes because I have to practice since I haven't gotten any chances to do it.

I got out of the shower, put my hair in a messy bun and put on fresh loose clothes.

I put on a grey oversized sweater with a black sports pants and my yeezy's. I didn't put on make up today since they're doing it right before the show starts.

"Hey babe you ready?" Dinah asked me. "Yeah just a sec." I quickly brushed my teeth and got my stuff together. Once I got everything it was time to go to the venue.

DEMI POV:

Since Sam left I went to Marissa to talk. She's still clearly mad at me but she's my best friend you know. I don't want to lose her.

"Hey Marissa." I said as I walked in. "Demi what are you doing here?" She asked in a harsh tone. "Can't I visit my best friend anymore?" I pouted. "You are the one who cheated on my daughter."

Silence filled the room.

"Marissa I did NOT cheat on her. I would never."

"Whatever. You can go now." She said and walked me out.

For whatever reason she's really upset with me. I can just see it in her face. It's about something else. Either she's upset with herself, or upset with me.

I went home and took my phone.

To Bird:
"Hey got some free time today?"

From Bird:
"Yeah sure meet me at Starbucks in 10."

I grabbed my stuff and drove off to starbucks.

"Hey Bird." I gave her a hug. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Demi." She said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "So how have you been?" I asked.

"I haven't been that good, actually. My sister, Angel, has gotten diagnosed with cancer yesterday." She said and looked down.