Chapter 81

SAMMIE POV:

So Marissa called me earlier to tell us that we have to go check out the venue tonight because it apparently wasn't quite ready yet for the show tomorrow.

It's just 1 more hour till we're and I'm deadly bored. Demi is sleeping, the others are on the other bus and I have nothing to do.

Let's take a look on twitter.

"@SammieCallahan: How's twitter holding up today."

I tweeted and instantly got hundreds of reactions.

I went through my mentions and answered some tweets. It was quite fun but the hate always ruins it.

"Whatcha doing?" Demi asked from behind me which caused me to sit up. "You scared me." I sighed. "And actually I'm doing nothing, just so bored." I sighed, again.

"Well you didn't want to go sleep with me." She said. "Well I wasn't tired."

"Okay miss sassy, just 30 more minutes." She laughed and grabbed some fruit.

"You wanna make smoothies with me?" She asked. "You're the best." I smiled and walked up to her.

As you may know, we're not exactly what we call clumsy, we're super super super clumsy, which is the reason of us having fruit juice all over our hands and even on our face.

"I'm so gonna take a shower now." I laughed. "I'm joining if you don't mind." She winked at me. Everytime I still get butterflies in my stomach when she does something like that. It's just the small things that can mean the world to you.

"Let's go then babe." I smiled and walked over to the very small bathroom. I'm not sure if we can actually call it a bathroom but at least it's something.

"You're so beautiful." Demi said while checking me out. "You are as well baby." I blushed at her and got in the shower.

A few minutes later we were done taking a shower. I put on my Fabletics clothes which Demi got me and she put on hers. Cuteness.

We finally arrived at our hotel and I just got out of the bus as soon as possible.

"FREEDOM!!!" I yelled which caused everyone to laugh.

Once I saw Dinah jumping out of the bus in her cute onesie with her hair in a messy ponytail I ran upto her and hugged her like I hadn't seen her in years.

"Hello to you too." She laughed. "I just missed you." I said and hugged her again. "Busses aren't good for this girl." She stated about me and laughed it off again.

"Babe, let's go get our stuff inside." Demi said and took my hand. "See you DJ." I waved at her.

"You seem happy." Demi giggled. "I am!" I smiled at the fact I'm finally out of that bus. I mean, I love being on the road and being with Demi but I was just so bored I really need to find something good to do on long drives.

With our hands perfectly fitting together we walked upstairs to our room and checked it out. It's absolutely gorgeous.

The hotel room I had when I went to Demi's concert looked just a little.. different.

The bed is beautiful with roses on it, in the shape of a heart. Next to it, in front of the window, there's a cute bath with a beautiful view when you look out of the window. There's also a tv and a normal bathroom including a toilet and a shower.

"Do you like it?" Demi asked me. "I love it." I smiled. "I love you." She kissed me. "I love you too babygirl." I smiled.

I somehow feel like I don't deserve all of this. What have I ever done to live in such luxery like this? I mean... you could just help so many other people with the money instead of this much luxery and even above that, what's exactly the point? It's not like I'm worth that much.

I'm drowning away in my own thoughts again and they aren't the best thoughts. I just feel like shit and I'm trying my best to hide it.

Also, I feel fucking guilty for feeling like shit because I live an amazing life with loving people around me and I'm currently on me and Demi's own world tour. I should just shut up and b-.

"Sammie!" Demi almost screamed. "What's up Dems why are you talking so loud?" I asked, finally out of my own busy thoughts.

"You were just staring at a table for like 5 minutes and you didn't respond when I called your name. What were you thinking about?" She asked with concern in her voice. "Just how thankful I am for everything." I put on my best fake smile and hugged her.

"I love you." I whispered. "I love you too babygirl."

"I want to talk to you about something." She said. "You wanna lay down with me?" She asked now. "Sure baby." I said and laid down next to her.

"So, what is it that you want to tell me?" I asked to start the conversation.

"You know, a time ago we were talking about adoption. I have been thinking about it and I really want to adopt a little girl." She smiled but still wasn't sure what my reaction would be. "Do you?" I asked. "Yes, once we're done with the tour." She said. "I'd love to." I smiled brightly and kissed her.

I know Quinn asked us to take care of her son but it turned out she could still take care of him with help from her parents.

We laid there for about 20 minutes till we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Demi yelled and Marissa walked in.

"Hey love birds." She chuckled. "What's up?" I asked. "Well we need to go to the venue." She said. "I'll see you downstairs in a bit."

"Let's just go like this, I don't feel like changing clothes again." I said and Demi nodded.

It didn't last too long before we arrived at the venue and I couldn't help but feel the need for a cigarette.

"I'll join you guys in a bit, just need some fresh air." I said and they all walked inside.

I light up a cigarette and went on my phone.

Phonecall with Madison:
"Hey kid." I said as she picked up. "Hey loser." She said. "What's up?" She asked. "Nothing I'm just bored, how are you holding up?" I asked her. "I'm good, just tired. Going out with a friend in about 5 minutes so I actually have to go." She laughed. "Alright bubs have fun and be careful. Love you." I said. "I love you too." And then she hung up the phone.

I scrolled through twitter and instagram again and I was actually very distracted from the real world at this point that I didn't realize I'd been outside for a long time.

"Sammie Callahan."

----------------------------------------------
15.08.17