Chapter 18

SAMMIE POV:

---From Demi---
"If you don't answer this, we're over."

What the fuck is she thinking? She is the one being in love with her ex, she is the one who hasn't said a word to me in nearly 2 weeks, she is the one who KISSED her ex BOYfriend.

///To Demi///
"You must be kidding. Maybe you should figure out who you want to spend your life with instead of doing this. Maybe you shouldn't cheat next time, if you think I didn't see it, I did."

I threw my phone across the room and cried. I just cried. Marissa sat down next to me to comfort me and took my phone to see what happened.

"She's not worth your tears babygirl. If she leaves you she'll see what she has lost." She said. "And if she stays with you, it's because there's magic between you two. It's called love."

I buried my head in her chest and we continued watching Finding Dory. Eventually we both fell asleep on the couch.

Next day

I woke up by hearing someone slamming on the door. I decided to stay in bed till I heard two people talking. Marissa and someone familiar. It sounds like... Demi?

I walked downstairs to check if Marissa's alright, then I saw Demi.

"What the fuck are you doing here Demi?" I quite madly said. "I'm here to talk to you and explain everything." She said.

"Well go ahead."

We all went to the living room and sat down on the couch, as far away as possible from eachother.

"The reason I have been acting up like this, is because I haven't taken my bipolar medicines since we started fighting. I know, it's wrong but I just couldn't. Yes I am still in love with Wilmer, but he's my ex and first love ever. Don't we all have feelings for our FIRST loves? I'm sorry Sam for making you upset. I'm sorry for doing this and I'm sorry for the way I acted towards you. But I want to spend my life with you and only you. You are the one and I want you to know that I have known that since the very first day. I love you Sammie Callahan and I'll never stop loving you." I decided to forgive her because I also love her and I don't want to lose her. I love her. I hugged her as tight as possible and then pulled her into a long, passionate kiss. I've missed her.

"Where are my hugs?" Marissa pouted so we looked at eachother and ran up to her to give her a big bear hug.

Marissa left to the supermarket to get us some food and stuff so that we would have some time alone.

"Demi?"

"Yes?"

"I missed you." I said. "I missed you too baby. I'm really sorry." She kissed me. Her lips against mine feels like heaven.

Things got tensed up a little till Marissa came in.

"I feel some heat over here." She laughed. We immediately got off eachother and sat down, quietly.

"So what's for dinner Rissa?" Demi asked. "Don't you have to get back on tour Dems?" I asked her instead.

"Well I'm going tonight so you can choose if you want to stay here or come with me, your choice." She walked over to Marissa to see what she's cooking.

"Yummy it's pasta." Demi said. She's such a child.

Once dinner was done we ate our dinner and then I went upstairs.

DEMI POV:

"Demi has she been eating properly lately?" Marissa asked me. "Well as you should know, we were fighting so I didn't see her much, but, I have been watching her a little and I never saw her eating so I'm not sure Riss I'm sorry." I said.

Now I think about it, I'm not sure if she has been alright lately.

"Demi you said you would watch her for me."

"I'm busy Marissa I'm on tour I have stuff going on too." I said.

I went upstairs to Sammie's room and knocked. "Come in." I heard her say.

I walked into her room and it's beautiful here. The pictures on the wall, the colours, everything is on point. They did a great job.

"I just wanted to come by before I leave."

"Yea about that, I'm staying here, maybe it's just better for both of us. But I'll visit you on tour okay?" She said. "Okay babe." I kissed her.

We laid down on her bed for a little till I heard my taxi. We walked downstairs. One last kiss and I walked off to my taxi. I'm going to miss her so much.

I waved at them and then got my phone. I opened twitter and decided to tweet something.

"@ddlovato: Gonna miss my girls."

"@ddlovato: Though I can't wait to see you Brazil! Who's coming?"

Messages

---From Sam---
"Miss you! Glad you forgot your sweater here so I can wear it whenever I miss you 😋. Have fun in Brazil Demi. I love you xx."

///To Sam///
"Cutie. Thank you Sam I love you more."

---From Sam---
"Not possible."

///To Sam///
"Yes possible."

I put on some music and then locked my phone. Once we arrived at the airport I got myself starbucks, made some pictures with fans and then walked off to my flight.

I boarded and sat down in my seat. Soon enough there sat another girl down next to me. She looks beautifully tanned, straight blonde hair, green eyes, just almost perfect. Almost as perfect as Sam.

"Hey aren't you that popstar? My sister is obsessed with you." She said.

"Well I guess I am, that's so cute thank you." I grinned. "How old is your sister?" I asked.

"She's turning 18 tomorrow, that's why I'm heading to Brazil. She lives there with her best friend." She said. "That's amazing! Let's make a video saying Happy Birthday to her so you can show it to her tomorrow? What's her name? And what's yours?" I said over excited.

She laughed. "My name is Bird and her name is Angel, it's really nice you're willing to do this, Demi right?"

"Yes my name is Demi, and ofcourse honey. Anything for my fans."

We made the video together saying happy birthday to Angel and then talked for a little.

"You know, now I notice it, your and your sister's names are actually beautiful. Bird and Angel, I love it." I said. She's cute.

She grinned and thanked me. "Wanna listen music with me?" I asked, handing her one of my earphones.

"Sure, thanks."

We listened music together till she fell asleep.

Brazil airport

I walked out of the plane with Bird and saw hundreds of fans waiting for me. I quickly gave Bird a hug and gave her a small paper with my number on it. We said our goodbye's and she walked off.

I made pictures with the fans and a few group pictures and then walked to my taxi. Going to the hotel.

When I arrived at the hotel I saw a familiar face walking up to me. It's Bird.

----------------------------------------------
11.07.16