chapter 84

SAMMIE POV:

Then I got a call from an unknown number... I really have to start saving people's numbers for God's sakes.

I declined it and then got a text.

"Meet me at the quiet building at 5."

I was about to reply, asking who it was but then Demi woke up.

"Hey there." I smiled. "How did you sleep?" I asked her. "Still tired." She mumbled which caused me to chuckle. "You're always tired Dems."

She threw herself on top of me and smiled. "You know that I love you, right?" She asked. "I know. Why's that?" I asked her. "Just wanted to make sure you were up to date." She jokingly said. "You're such an ass."

We had a pillow fight for a few minutes till Demi got tired and stopped. "I'm tired."

"I know that. You've told me like a hundred times already." I groaned.

"Babe, I've got to go out for an interview. I'll be back in about 3 hours I guess. Don't miss me too much whilst I'm gone." She winked at me and then left the room.

Well that was quite random.

About that message. I'm still wondering who it could be. Meet me at the quiet building... At 5?... That's some real shit, a scary place and a specific time. Hmm I don't know.

Whilst deciding whether I should go or not I started changing clothes. Today I'm wearing all casual. Casual black skirt, casual white shirt and casual converse.

Other than that I've put on some jewelry, also my favorite bracelet which I got from my mom. I'm about to put on some make up. Today's look is mascara, slightly blue eye shadow and a touch of foundation. Just casual.

Today's the first day I really have nothing to do. Well, besides going to a scary place at a specific time... I shouldn't do that.

I decided to text back.

"Who is this?"

I sent it and within just a minute I got an answer back.

"Come meet me and find out."

Who the fuck is this and what is this kind of shit.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Who's there?" I yelled. "Your favorite person." I got in response. Definitely Marissa.

I walked up to the door and opened it. "What's up favorite person?" I grinned. "I was wondering if you want to come with me and a few others to dinner. We're leaving in a bit." She smiled.

"I'd love to but... I'm already meeting up with a friend later today." I kind of lied, I guess. "Who are you meeting?" She asked. "Yana, that's a friend I met on Twitter a few years ago. She lives nearby." I lied as well. Don't know a Yana at all.

"Well have fun kiddo. Send me your live location before you leave and text me when you're back. Enjoy." She gave me a hug and then walked to the rest of the group who were waiting for her.

I decided to go meet this mystery person today. I'm dumb, but curious so that gives me enough reasons to go there.

I locked the door after me and drove to the city. I decided to go to Starbucks first, then a few stores in and out and bought a few things. A brown skirt, 2 jeans and some cute knitted stuff.

I also bought a really cute necklace for Demi.

Once I was finished I went back to my car and put all the stuff in the back. The Quiet Building isn't far from where I am right now so I decided to just walk there.

I'm really curious who this person is. Is it one of my old friends? They'd definitely do creepy stuff like this to scare the hell out of me. Or is it my old family? They're just mentally crazy, so I wouldn't be surprised.

It was just a 3 minute walk. There was a cute bench nearby the building so I decided to go sit there and wait for the mysterious person.

Just as I was about to send my location to Marissa, someone called my name.

I'm guessing it's a guy, in a black or blue hoodie. He's looking at me from a bit of a distance and making signs for me to walk over to him.

"Sammie?" He asked as I came closer. "Yeah, who are you?" I asked him, not recognizing him. "We were in the same class at college." He said.

"What studie?" I asked, still not recognizing him. "Music." He confidently said. "Where?" I kept asking. "Uh... At Yale!" He said.

"I never went to Yale." I said but could barely finish the sentence since he immediately put his hand on my mouth and took me to his car.

"What the fu-" I tried to say but he fought back. "If you say another word you can be assured you won't make it home." He said and suddenly had a much lower tone.

My mind was going crazy but I decided to give him a kick in the balls and run away. But my plan didn't work, he was much faster than I was and got me almost right away.

He took me back to his car and even though I didn't give in, he got me in. He tied my hands together and he immediately locked the doors and got in himself.

"Where are you going?" I asked but I didn't get a response. "Dude where are you taking me?". I asked again and my word choice wasn't that smart. Calling an unknown man, who is abducting me, 'dude'. I still didn't get a response.

I tried to get the rope off my hands but it didn't work. Then I looked outside to remember some places, just in case. My phone was still in my pocket.

I tried to get it with both of my hands, since they're still tied up. I managed to do it and to send Marissa a text.

To Mom:

"SOS"

All of the sudden I felt the car park somewhere and he stepped out. I tried to get rid of the phone so I let it fall on the ground and pushed it under the drivers chair.

He opened my door and took me out.

"Is this your house?" I asked. "Can you be quiet for just a second." He said.

We walked into a normal building. Anyone could live here. He closed the door after me and lead me to another room. We had to go through the cellar first to get there. It was really cold there, like, freezing cold.

There was a blanket, a matrass and a toilet. He pushed me over which made me fall on to the ground. He quickly locked the door and then I heard him walk away.

Well there I am. I just checked out the room for a few minutes with the blanket around me.

Then I heard the doorbell.

---------------------------------------------------------
12/11/18 👀