Chapter 26

SAMMIE POV:

S: Wait mom have you been crying?
M: No baby I'm just tired. So tell me about last night?
S: Are you sure?
M: 100%. Now tell me.
S: It was insane. I really loved it.
M: That's amazing babygirl. I miss you already though.
S: I miss you too mama. I'll be back before you know. But I gotta go now, I smell really bad and I'm almost drowning away in my own stink.
M: I'm trying my best not to laugh. *chuckles* okay baby. Goodnight for later and call me tomorrow morning. I love you.
S: I love you more.

I hung up the phone and took a short 5 minute shower. Once I was finished I put on my onesie and walked back to backstage to watch the girls perform. They are now singing Worth It which means only 1 song left.

After a few more minutes passed by till they ran off stage. You could still hear the crowd cheering though part of them already left the venue to avoid the waiting line.

"Girls you did amazing tonight!" I said once they came by. "Thank you baby." They all thanked me, though I didn't want any hugs since I just took a shower and they are basically as sweaty as possible.

And about the phonecall with Marissa, it was just... different. I know what she sounds like when she's tired and it's not like what she sounded like on the phone.

I walked back into Dinah's dressing room and sat down on her bed till she's done showering. I took my phone and checked if I had missed anything.

"@MarissaCallahan: Life ain't fair you know."

"@ddlovato: @BirdSky I love you too :')"

"@NickJonas: My little girl owned it tonight! I'm so proud of you @SammieCallahan."

"@SammieCallahan: you guys!! That was AMAZING. Thank you PARIS!!!"

I also got many tweets and replies but Dinah walked in so I locked my phone and looked at her. "Hi" I smiled. "Don't ever scare me like that again Samson I swear I'll d-" I laughed and she stopped talking as someone walked in. It's Lauren, and after her Camila.

"So how's it going lovebirds?" Lauren punched my arm once I said that, while Camila got closer to Lauren. It's so obvious.

"We're good." Camila spoke up. "So you guys are officially a thing now?" Dinah asked them. They nodded and smiled. "OTP. Adopt me." Dinah squealed and I just laughed. "I'm happy for you guys." I said and hugged them. "So, let's head back to the hotel, I'm pretty fucking tired and I want to sleep with a pillow named Dinah J." I said and grabbed my stuff to head back.

Once in the bus everyone was exhausted but had so much energy left from the vibes the crowd gave them. "Did I miss anything?" Normani asked once she saw Camila and Lauren cuddling up. "Ask them." I said when I saw her looking at me. "Camila, Lauren, wanna tell us something?" She smirked. "Come on just tell them, it ain't fair for them." Dinah pouted. "We're together." Lauren said. Normani and Ally were SHOOK, but, they laughed. "We're happy for you as long as you are happy." Ally said. "Indeed." Normani added.

We soon arrived at the hotel. Time to go back to dreamland.

Next morning

I woke up from my phone ringing. I didn't check who it was but I just picked it up.

S: Hello?
D: Hey giiiirl.
S: Demi is this you?
D: No it's me.
S: What are you doing it's like 2AM in Los Angeles?
D: Just having fun with my new bestie Bird.
S: What the fuck. What happened to you?
D: I'm just living life yo stop worrying this much it's annoyinggg.
S: Are you on drugs Demi?
D: What? Nooooo *laughter* I'd neeeever do that.
S: Bye.
D: But I-

I stopped the phone call before she could answer and laid back down. What the fuck just happened. I sighed and took my phone again, decided to text Demi & Marissa.

Messages

To Demi:
"What the fuck has gotten into you?"

To Mom:
"Call me once you wake up. It's important."

I locked my phone and sighed again. This is not how I want to start these 3 weeks. Can she fucking not.

"What's wrong buddy?" I heard Dinah ask with her sleepy voice. "I'll tell you later Dinah J. Get some sleep." She nodded and went back to sleep, which worked out in about 3 minutes.

To Dinah J:
"If you wake up, I'll be downstairs."

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I wasn't getting changed or anything because I'm basically just too tired.

I walked downstairs to grab something to eat and sat down, till I saw Lauren. "Hey Lauren." I walked upto her. She's already dressed up, and I'm still here in my onesie and messy bun. That's just me.

"Hey Sam. How did you sleep?" She asked. "Could be better. How about you Lolo?" I smiled. "It was good. Having a human pillow really helps you sleep at night." She laughed. "I know right."

I got myself a bottle of water and an apple. That'd be enough for just now. Soon enough I saw Dinah and Camila coming our way. Lauren already got a message from Normani and Ally, they're at the waffle house, typicAlly.

Dinah got herself some orange juice, bread, eggs and fruit. Camila got herself water, banana and bread with nutella.

Camila gave Lauren a kiss on the cheek, since we know people are watching us. Dinah gave me a kiss on the cheek, since she knows I'm still upset from the phone call.

"Hey what was that about this morning?" Dinah asked me. "It's just, Demi called me." I looked down. "Well what did she say?" Lauren asked.

"At first, it was 2AM there when she called. She basically called for nothing, and she sounded drunk or high as fuck and it just scared me. Like, what would you guys do if anyone nearby you gets back to their old, bad habits. I'm not sure though but it's really stuck in my head." I told them. "Has she texted you after?" Camila asked. "No, not yet."

"Just wait for her to text or call you again baby. It's gonna be alright." Dinah hugged me. "You're right. Thanks girls." I smiled at the three of them.

We're flying to Germany today. We've gotten 2 shows there. Tomorrow's the first one, and then the day after tomorrow the last.

Once everyone was done with their breakfast we got back to our rooms to grab our stuff together. Dinah said they always just keep stuff in their bags because they usually only stay 2/3 days.

"I promise it's gonna be alright Samson." Suddenly Dinah hugged me from the back. "Thank you." I hugged her.

Trust is the most important thing in a friendship. You shouldn't give a fuck about what the other looks like, or what they do, just trust them and show them they can trust you.

Ok nonsense. My thoughts are just going crazy since last morning. I'm trying to forget about it but I just can't.

We got our stuff together and walked back to the bus. It's only 25 minutes to the airport.

"Hey Mani." I said. "Hey Sammie." She smiled at me. "How was the waffle house with Ally?" I asked her. "It was so good. So good." I laughed and sat down. "Then it's all good."

Normani sat down next to me and took her phone. Ally turned on the TV and sat down on the other couch. Dinah laid down on her bed. Camila and Lauren sat down next to Ally.

I heard my phone vibrate. I checked the caller ID.

It's Demi.

----------------------------------------------
30.07.16