Chapter 47

SAMMIE POV:

"Alexia?!" I could feel myself tearing up and shaking once I saw her. "No honey, calm down. I'm Julia." She gave me a weak smile and then took my hand. "But you look exactly like her, this is impossible." I said, still shaking. "I'm her twinsister." She said. Things finally make sense now.

"Are your parents here too?" I asked. "Didn't Alexia tell you? Our mom died 3 years ago and our dad left us when we were still babies." She said, looking down. "I'm so sorry." I said and hugged her.

I decided to take the mic and introduce her to avoid drama.

"Hello everybody. First of all, I want to thank you for coming. And second, Alexia has a twin. This is her." I took Julia's hand and brought her with me. "Hi I'm Julia." She said.

While she shook hands with everyone I walked over to Luna and the girls. "You alright baby?" She asked. "Yeah." I said while burying my head into her chest.

"Babygirl the ceremony starts in 15 minutes so we should go." Dinah said and I nodded. Dinah and Normani are here too because I knew Alexia loved them.

We told everyone to come to the ceremony in 15 minutes and we left. Luna drives us, Madison's in the passenger seat, Normani's in the back, Julia's in the back and Dinah's in the back. There wasn't enough space so I had to sit on Dinah's lap, which I didn't mind right now.

I held Julia's hand the entire ride and kept my head buried into Dinah's neck while she hugs me. "Thank you." I whispered. "Shh baby." She said and rubbed my back.

"We're here." Madison said and we got out. We walked over to the water and put our stuff down, waiting for everyone to come.

It didn't take too long before everyone was here. We gave everyone a water lily and then began with our lasts few speeches.

IN SPAIN

We arrived at the hotel from a long ass flight. We got our stuff and walked in. Luna's arm is wrapped around me as we walked in.

"Hey baby." Marissa walked up to me once she saw me and hugged me. "How did it go?" She looked into my glassy eyes. "It was beautiful." I said and hugged her.

"Mads?" I asked and walked up to her. "Yeah?" She answered. "Do you mind staying with Marissa and Luna for the night? I could us-" I didn't finish my sentence but she stopped me. "I get it Sam, sure thing." She smiled at me. "Oh by the way Maddie?" I said and she looked up to me, giving me a questioning face. "Thank you for everything. Really. I love you." I said and hugged her. "I love you too." She smiled at me.

"Hey babygirl." Demi walked upto me. "Hey babe." I said, giving her a weak smile. "Do you mind if I stay with you for the night?" I asked her. "Sure baby. Let's go upstairs." She smiled at me.

We said bye to everyone in the room and then walked upstairs to her room. Once we arrived at her door she got a phone call from her mom.

Phone conversation

"Hey mom." She said. "Yeah she's back." - "Sure, I love you." She said and then handed me her phone.

"She wants to talk to you." Demi smiled at me and opened the door.

"Hey, it's me Sammie." I said. "Darling I heard what happened. Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah, I will be." I let a tear fall down my face. "Honey if you ever want to talk to someone you know where to find me." She said with a soft voice. "You're a strong, young, beautiful woman. You'll get through this." She continued. "Thank you. This really means a lot to me." I said. "No problem. Now go get some well deserved rest. I love you Sam." She said which got me to tears. "I love you too." I said and then ended the phone call.

"What's wrong baby?" Demi asked as she saw me wiping my tears away. "You've got the sweetest mom ever." I said and then she just hugged me.

"Go lay down on my bed, I'll grab your PJ's and some water. Have you eaten lunch yet?" She asked me. "No I haven't." I said while walking up to her bed.

While she got me my stuff I turned on the TV and put on Glee. It's still my absolute favorite show after all.

"Hey I got you your PJ's, I'll get you some lunch too." She said. "Wait Dems." I took her hand and she looked at me. "You ain't gonna cook right?" I giggled which made her laugh. "You son of a bitch." We laughed.

She ordered lunch and then laid down on the bed. I got up and got undressed. I could feel her staring at me the entire time. "Am I interesting Demetria?" I chuckled. "Very." She bit her lip. I put on my PJ's and laid down next to Demi.

Soon enough our lunch came so we had to get up once again. "You like it baby?" She asked me and took my hand. "Yeah, thank you." I smiled.

"I'm done." I smiled at her but she didn't smile back. "Are you sure? You've still got half a plate left." She said. "To be honest I'm just not hungry at all. And I wanted to go out with you tonight for dinner." I smiled at her and this time she smiled back. "Sure thing baby."

She ate her lunch and then we went back to bed. "How was the funeral?" She asked. "It was beautiful, really." I cuddled up to her. "You know, there was this girl who looked exactly like Alexia." I said. "She turned out to be Alexia's twinsister. Her name is Julia." I said and Demi got up. "But how did she know about the funeral if no one knew about her?" She said. Crap I haven't thought about this yet. "I have absolutely no idea."

Demi intertwined her hand in mine and then we just laid there. Thinking about everything.

"How was your first show baby?" I asked. "It was so much fun. By the way I also sang a song for Alexia with Nick on stage." She said. "Really, what song?" I asked. "Rise Up." She said and this time I got up. "I sang the same song at her funeral." I said and looked at her. "I didn't know baby." She said and I put my head on her chest again.

"I love you." She said. "I love you too." I smiled. "Close your eyes baby. I'll be right here." She said so I did. I closed my eyes and I could feel myself drifting off.

3 hours later

I woke up but kept my eyes closed as I heard someone talking. "Rissa just calm down. She'll be alright." Demi said but there was no response so she must be on the phone. "If you can't take it anymore, come to me, alright." She said and then walked over to me. I turned around to face her. "Hey baby." She said. "Hey. What was that about?" I asked her but instead of a response she laid down next to me. "Are you gonna tell me who's gonna be alright or?" I looked at her, taking her hand.

"You."

----------------------------------------------
02.09.16