Chapter 80

SAMMIE POV:

It's my twin sister Emma!! She's just standing there, looking at us.

"Emma ohmygod!" I yelled and ran onto her. "What are you doing here?!" I asked and hugged her. "Demi invited me to go on tour with you guys." She smiled. "Ahh that's so much fun!" I hugged her again. "Now you should go back to your rehearsal." She laughed.

We finished the rehearsal in about 2 hours because we had to fix some light and sound and the decor needed to go straight with the music.

We skipped the €10K meet and greets because I basically find them ridiculously expensive and I don't want people to pay that much for something like this. We still have the normal meet and greets which are €289 now instead of €367. I just really hate how people have to pay that much for 10/20 seconds with us and just one picture and a selfie. It's still too expensive tho.

So about meet and greets, both Demi and I decided it'd be better to just do it together and we got our first one in about 5 minutes.

"You look beautiful babygirl." Demi whispered near my ear and kissed me softly. "So do you babe." I giggled and kissed her again. "Girls, it's time to go." Marissa laughed.

MARISSA POV:

So Demi and Sammie are doing their meet and greets, Emma, Nick and I are just chilling and the 5H girls are dressing up for the show.

I just hope Sam's going to be okay with all the attention she's going to get. I mean, I know Demi can handle it because she knows exactly how to deal with it. But for Sammie I'm just still kind of concerned. She's my baby and hasn't really been well lately and I'm probably overreacting right now but I'm gonna keep an extra eye on her, but I guess and hope everyone will do that.

Time flew by and it was already almost time to start the show. We didn't want to watch it backstage so we went somewhere into the first row.

"HOW'S EVERYONE HOLDING UP TONIGHT?" Normani yelled through the mic. and the crowd went crazy.

They sang all of the 4 songs and then it was time for Demi to come on. But ofcourse, there were still 10 minutes in between which always causes the fans to go totally insane. It's quite funny tho don't get me wrong.

The first few notes of Confident started to play and I wish I stayed backstage, this crowd is going to ruin my ears, for real.

Anyways, Demi sang Confident and then talked a little bit, just the usual. Then she invited my Sam to the stage to sing one of her songs together.

NEXT DAY

SAMMIE POV:

I woke up with Demi right beside me. She's still sleeping and since we're in the bus I decided to make her some breakfast for when she wakes up.

I got her some bread with strawberries, an apple and a glass of juice.

"Hey sleepyhead." I said as I walked back into the 'bedroom' and saw her opening her eyes.

"Morning." She yawned which caused me to laugh. "You hungry?" I asked and she nodded. "There you go baby." I handed her the plate with breakfast on it. "Thank you babygirl." She smiled and gave me a kiss. "Anytime love."

"Are we doing anything today or is it just going to be a bus day?" I asked her. "Just a bus day. We have to drive 6 more hours I think so yeah, it's just gonna be you and me babe." She smiled.

Incase you were wondering, Demi and I have our own bus, 5H has their own bus and then the other bus is for all the people who are joining the tour life like Nick, Marissa and Emma, for now.

"So what should we do today?" I asked. "Let's watch a movie or maybe play a game. We can also do online shopping or do a tweet spree. There's enough to do if you're creative baby." She giggled. "I hate you sometimes." I sarcastically said and kissed her.

"I have an idea but I have to do it alone on my computer so bye loser." I giggled, gave her a kiss and then closed the door of a really small room.

I opened my laptop and began searching for our first pictures ever together.

So the idea is, making like a video with all of our memories in it. I'll give it at the end of the tour as a little surprise for her.

This one picture I'm looking at right now is from back in the days where we didn't know eachother yet. It's a picture I took while I was at her concert. That's the first time I ever saw her, that's where it all began.

The second picture is one from when we actually met and she invited me for joining the tour so I'd be her new roadie.

The third one is from Marissa, Demi and I. That's actually my favourite ever because they are the two most important people in my life and it's our first picture ever so yeah.

The next one is from our first date. I remember when she stood in the room with roses and candles while Marissa was watching us from the doorway and then she asked me out.

Another one is actually a video from when she asked me to be her girlfriend on stage and gave me jewellery and roses.

And now I have one from when I was in rehab. She came to visit me every week and we took some selfies and even though it's not a great memorie, it's great that I had her by my side. She kept me going.

Obviously I've added much more already but these are really important ones for me and I've only gone through like not even half of all our pictures. It's going to take a while.

"Babe?" Demi knocked. "Yeah?" I asked. "Can I come in?" She asked so I put away my laptop and told her to come in.

"What's up baby?" I looked at her. "I just missed you and I was bored. What are you doing here?" She asked me. "That's a surprise and really, you can't live without me, can you?" I laughed. "You're right." She stuck out her tongue.

"So, do you want to go online shopping with me?" She asked. "Sure babe."

We went to our bed and demi took her macbook with her and we started to look at clothes.

"I like that one." She said and pointed at a light jeans, it looks pretty. "Add it baby." I smiled and she added it.

"Oh and this one!" She said, actually a couple of more times.

"Babe, you already got like 5 pairs of these." I said. "Well now I got 6." She stuck out her tongue and I just rolled my eyes and then Marissa called me.

---------------------------------------------
06.07.17