Chapter 92

SAMMIE POV:

"Demetria Devonne Lovato, will you marry me?" I asked her in the end.

I'm trying to figure out her thoughts but I feel like she can't even figure it out herself.

"Yes! Of course!" She said and then we kissed.

A kiss has never felt more passionate than it does now. She's my fiancee and no one can take that away from me anymore.

"I love you." She whispered into my ear. "I love you too baby." I smiled.

Everyone's cheering and happy for us.

"Can I say something before we get the Champaign?" I almost yelled and it worked, everyone is quiet now.

"I just want to thank everyone for supporting us. We know that we haven't always been the easiest or the nicest but you guys always stayed by our sides and when I asked you today, Dianna and Eddie, you immediately said yes and I couldn't be happier. When I asked you, Madison, you immediately broke down in tears. I didn't know if that was a positive or a really negative thing." I said and everyone laughed.

"Turns out, it was positive. You were so incredibly happy for both of us already. And when I asked you, mom, you didn't know what to say. She's your best friend and I'm your daughter. Bit weird, right? But then again, you've always supported us, just like you do now. I want to thank everyone and I really love you all. Now let's get drunk!" I laughed and got the Champaign.

"I love you Sam. I'll always support you." Marissa said and gave me a big hug. "Congrats sweetheart." She said. "Thank you mom. I couldn't have done it without you."

"I don't want to interrupt but I would like to talk to my fiancee for a second." Demi said which made us groan. "Dems, you literally always interrupt us." Marissa laughed at the end.

"See you later." Marissa said and kissed me on the cheek. "See you mom."

"What's up?" I asked Demi as she took my hand and walked outside.

"It's not like it's freezing or something." I sarcastically chuckled. "Shut up." She said and kissed me.

"I love you so much." She whispered. "I love you too." I kissed her again.

"You are literally the sweetest person ever and the best thing ever happened to me. You've seen me on my worst and on my best and I want to share those moments for the rest of my entire life with you." Demi said.

"You are the best thing ever happened to me as well baby. I have experienced feelings of love which are unexplainable and very rare to find." I smiled and kissed her.

"Let's go inside before you catch a cold." She said and kissed me once again. Lots of kisses tonight.

We finished the night with some drinks and games. Drinks and games usually don't fit that well together but tonight it was just all about the fun.

"Let's go home." I said and Demi nodded and took her car keys. "Nope, I'm driving. You've had too many drinks to be allowed to drive." I stuck out my tongue.

"Fine. Party pooper." She stuck out her tongue as well.

"Let's say goodbye to everyone first babe." I grinned as she was about to walk to the car.

"Guys, we're going home. Thanks for tonight! We had a lot of fun." I yelled and then gave everyone a hug.

"Will you please let me know how Robin's mom is doing tomorrow?" I asked Marissa as she gave me a hug. "Sure sweetheart." She smiled.

"Thanks for letting her stay at your place." I said. "It's no problem, really. She's a great kid." She said and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Let's go stinky." I told Demi since she smells like alcohol.

"Don't call me that. You have no right." She pouted. "I have, I'm your fiancee now." I smirked. "Not my wife yet." She added. "Well, it won't last long till I am." I said.

It didn't take that long for us to get home. We actually haven't spend a lot of time at our own place lately. I've been a lot at Marissa's and other places.

"I love living life with you." Demi suddenly said. "You're cute." I told her.

"Babe. We're here." I said as she was falling asleep.

I walked over to her door and took her out in bridal style.

"Just practicing." I smirked and set her on her feet again once we were at the doorstep.

I opened the door and I could feel the warmth of my bed already. I am so exhausted and I haven't even done that much today.

"I'm tired." I said. "Well we're not going to sleep yet." She smirked.

She came closer to me and started kissing me. "I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I smiled.

Things started to heat up a lot between us. What happened between us, stays between us.

THE NEXT MORNING

"Good morning love." Demi said as I opened my eyes. Well, sort of. Let's say I tried to open my eyes.

"Morning beautiful." I smiled. "Just let me guess, have you been creeping me out since you woke up?" I asked her. "Yepppp." She smiled. "Creep."

"What are we going to do today?" She asked. "Well I want to visit Dinah and other than that, I don't really know." I said and I suddenly remember that Marissa's probably already at the hospital with Robin. I wonder how she's doing.

"Babe can you get me my phone?" I asked her and she gave it to me.

"I'm going to make breakfast. Do you want some tea or juice?" She asked. "Both?" I asked and gave her a kiss. "Thanks love." I said and she walked out of the bedroom.

Text from Mom:

Robin's mom isn't doing well. Her heart condition is slowly getting weaker and she can't breath on herself anymore since last night. Robin feels really fucked up so we're staying here for the day. If you're visiting Dinah today, please come by. Love, mom.

I can't believe she's getting weaker. I was hoping for a positive text, saying she was getting a lot better.

We ate out breakfast and I told Demi about Robin's mother. As soon as we finished we drove off to the hospital.

We decided to visit Dinah first.

"Hey DJ. How you doing?" I smiled as I came in. "Samson! I'm doing alright. A bit better than last time." She said. "Do the doctors know more about your condition yet?" Demi asked her.

"Yeah, I have a disease called cardiac arrhythmias. I have to check up every month from now on. I can go home today or tomorrow, they don't know yet." She kind of smiled. "I'm glad to hear that there's something they can do about it." I smiled at her and gave her a hug.

We talked for a while and then went to Robin.

When we wanted to walk in, a lot of doctors came into the room and wanted everyone out. What the fuck is going on?

"It's going to be okay sweetheart." I told Robin.

"Is she dead?"

-------------------------------------------------

04/01/19

I uploaded a new story. Go check it out!