Chapter 7

SAMMIE POV:

"@SammiePerse: Sorry I couldn't get out today to give away free tix. Hopefully next time. Did you guys enjoy the concert? You did amazing @ddlovato 😘"

I posted this on instagram and tagged Demi on a picture where she's kissing my cheek.

I stayed in the bus all day yesterday. After everything that happened I really needed some time for myself.

Messages:
---from Mom---
"Hey kiddo, how's it going? You doing alright after yesterday? Call me tonight. Xo"

---from unknown---
"I miss you! Where have you been? Come back."

///to unknown///
"Who is this?"

I went to instagram and read some of the comments I got on the picture with Demi.

"OTP 😍"
"You fat joke"
"You're beautiful"
"Date eachother"
"Demi deserves better than you. Don't think you can get her, not in a million years."

I got many more comments but these 5 are stuck in my head.

You know, there's this thing I don't get. Why are people always hating on others, I mean, if you don't like someone why don't you just focus on your own life and business instead of making others feel terrible about themselves without knowing them personally.

Messages:
---from unknown---
"It's me Kaitlynn."

She's one of my friends from gymnastics. Now we talk about it, I really miss it a lot. I used to play on the highest level in our club but I haven't been to the practices ever since I got kicked out.

///to Kaitlynn///
"Hey Kaitlynn. Sorry got a new phone.  I hope to be back soon! Just a little break. Tell coach to contact me as soon as possible please. Miss you! Xx."

"Hey beautiful, I got you some breakfast. U feeling better yet?" Demi walked in.

"Hmm, much better now you're here." I smiled at her as she handed me the food and juice.

Demi got in the bed next to me and grabbed the small computer to watch netflix with me.

She got me some yoghurt with strawberries, banana, pear and apple in it. Also orange juice to finish the breakfast.

DEMI POV:

After Sammie was done with her breakfast she had to go into the bathroom so I went to the kitchen to clean up her stuff.

My last 2 shows have been amazing. The crowd was wonderful and the fans I met were absolutely the sweetest.

I obviously got some comments about me and Sam. People start thinking that we're dating, but are we?

I walked into the bedroom to see Sam watching netflix again.

"Hey sam can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure."

"I kind of want to let the world know about us."

"Us?" She asked.

I totally forgot to ask her to be my girlfriend though I'm going to do it at my next show.