Chapter 53

SAMMIE POV:

"You know maybe I could just try to convince Miss Alia I mean you're a nice girl and I think you deserve it to finally do what you want to do." I said and started driving. "That means a lot Sam thank you." She smiled.

"Doing anything today?" She asked. "Yeah I'm picking up my girlfriend's sister at the airport with Dinah, how about you?" I asked her. "Dunno. I guess I'm just taking my brother out for lunch and then the movies." She said. "You have a brother? What's his name?" I asked her. "His name is Martin, 3 years old." She smiled.

"That's so cute. I want to meet him soon!!" I giggled. "So, when's your girlfriend coming home from her tour?" She asked. "In about 6 weeks." I sighed. "That's a long ass time you know that?" She yawned. "As if I didn't. Why are you so tired?" I asked her. "I'm not that tired." She said and unlocked her phone. "You've been yawning for at least 7 times a row now." I rolled my eyes.

"We're here." I said and parked my car next to the street. "Thanks for the ride Sam." She smiled and got out. "No problem. Call me if anything, get some rest." I waved at her and then drove off to my own house. It's only 2 streets away so it took me 3 minutes to get home.

"Hey you."Dinah opened the door for me. "Hey DJ." I smiled. "Shall we go?" I asked her. "Already?" She looked at me as if I'm crazy. "Yeah we can just drive around and go to the starbucks. We ain't got nothing better to do anyways." I giggled.

We both got ready and then Dinah drove off.

At the airport:

"Hey baby." I hugged Madison. "You alright?" I looked into her eyes which already said enough. "Come on let's go home." I said and took her hand.

Phoneconversation with Demi and Marissa:

"Hey babygirl." Demi said. "Hey Dems. I'm in the car with Madison en Dinah." I said and both of them said hi. "Did you have a good flight Mads?" Demi asked. "Yeah otherwise I wouldn't be here." She said a little pissed off.

"Anyways." I said hoping she would change the subject. "Hey." I heard Marissa speak. "Hey mom. How's it going?" I asked her. "I'm amazing!!" She yelled and then handed Demi's phone back to Demi. "Hey sorry that was Marissa she's just a little drunk." Demi laughed. "Why is she drunk? It's like 5PM."I asked her. "Not here silly. It's 2AM. We went to a party but she'll be fine baby I promise, don't worry." Demi said. "Crap I'm sorry I totally forgot about the timezones. You should get some rest for your show tomorrow." I nervously giggled.

"I will but I wanted to talk to you first. I miss you." She said and I put off the loudspeaker so Dinah and Madison couldn't hear what she's saying.

"I miss you too babygirl." I sighed. "Just a few more weeks and we'll be together, in our own apartment." I could hear the smile through her voice. "I know baby." I said. "Just a few more weeks till I get to admire you every day and night again." She said. "I can't wait." I groaned. "Me neither." She sighed. "Anyways baby go get some rest and take care of Marissa please." I said. "I will, don't worry. You, take care of my babysister. Bye babygirl." She said. "Sleep tight. I love you." I smiled. "I love you too." She said and then I hung up.

"What's up with the attitude Mads?" I asked her. "I don't want to talk about it now." She said and continued staring out of the window, wanting to get home as soon as possible. "What time will we be home?" I asked Dinah. "In about 45 minutes." She said and focussed on the road.

"@SammieCallahan: I miss you."

I tweeted and then closed my eyes to get some rest.

HOME

"So this is your room and right there is the bathroom" I pointed to the closed door. "Down here is the living room, kitchen, another bathroom, music room" I showed Madison around as if she's never been here before even though she probably knows the entire building. Let me live.

"We're going to your school tomorrow and you'll have your first class in 2 days." I smiled at her. "Thanks Sammie." She smiled at me and then walked upstairs. "Just gonna change." She said as she saw me looking at her.

"You alright there buddy?" Dinah suddenly asked. "Yeah just confused." I said. "Why's that?" She looked at me as I sat down next to her. "She's just so upset and she won't tell me why. Something has happened and I need to figure out what it is." I said and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Anyways I'm gonna cook so what do you want to eat?" I asked. "Something." She chuckled. "Shut up asshole." I punched her arm and stood up. I walked over to the kitchen and decided to just make some taco's because I'm way too tired to make anything big.

"Madison can you come downstairs?" I yelled. "Coming." She yelled. I walked back to the living room and gave Dinah a plate and put down one for Madison and me.

"Hey Sam, hey Dinah." She said as she walked in. "Hey baby." We said in common. "How are you?" I asked her. "I'm good, thanks. How about you guys?" She smiled. "I'm good." I said and looked at Dinah. "Yeah me too, we're good."

After a while we finished our food and Dinah went off to their house to pick up the girls.

"You wanna tell me what's going on?"  I asked Madison. "Madison talk to me." I sternly said as she didn't respond but I could see the tears in her eyes. "Not now." She said. I stood up and walked over to her.

"Hey listen, you don't have to tell me but you need to know that you can trust me and I'll always be right here if you need me. I can see how badly you want to tell me what's going on but I can also see how scared you are to tell me what's wrong." I hugged her. "It's okay baby." I whispered and let her lay her head down on my chest.

About 10 minutes later the girls walked in so Madison and I quickly got up and walked over to them.

"Girls I missed all of you so much." I said and gave all of them a big hug.

"So let's just watch a movie with pizza!" Camila said and almost ran to the couch. "I'm just heading outside for a while. I'll be back." Madison said and grabbed her cigarettes. "I'm going with you." I said and looked at her. "Girls, pick out a movie and we'll be back soon." I smiled and waved at them.

"Can I get one?" I asked Madison as she was pulling out a cigarette. "Wait you smoke?" She looked at me as if I were crazy, which I basically am. "Yeah now hurry." I chuckled.

"Don't tell Demi I smoke, don't tell Marissa either. Both of them think I quit smoking a while ago." I stared into her eyes to make sure she won't tell them. "Don't worry Sam I got your back remember?" She smiled and I nodded. "Thank you."

We soon walked back inside and saw the girls still discussing which movie they wanted to watch.

"It's been 10 minutes and y'all still haven't picked out a movie. When you just thought it couldn't go worse." I sarcastically groaned.

"Can you come upstairs with me for a minute?" Dinah asked. "Yeah sure." We walked upstairs and once we were in my room she locked it.

"Listen, I need to tell you something,"

----------------------------------------------
22.10.16