Chapter 21

SAMMIE POV:

"Sammie. Sammie Callahan."

I then looked up to him and saw who's actually standing in front of me.

Simon Cowell.

He pointed at his hand as a sign for me to shake it. "I'm Simon, I heard you sing and you're really good." He said. It's like his face has no emotion sometimes.

"Thank you." I smiled at him and then saw Dinah behind him. "Hey Sam. Hey Simon." Then she stood by my side. "What's up?" She asked.

"Well I just heard your friend sing and I am amazed at how powerful her voice is, so I went here to tell her that." Simon simply said, gave me his card, waved at us and walked away.

"Why have you never sang for me?" Camila said disappointed. "Shut up camz she hasn't sang for me either." "And me." Lauren, Normani and Ally said in common.

"Well welcome back to you guys." I laughed. "Is everything good between y'all?" I asked Dinah, who was still standing aside of me.

"Yeah we talked about many things. Our tour keeps going and Camz is moving back in with us all." She said. I hugged her. "I'm proud of you for taking responsibilities instead of them."

We walked to the car and my phone started buzzing. It's Marissa.

Phone conversation
M: Hey baby. Hey girls.
D: Aren't we your babies anymore?
S: Shut up Dinah J. Hey mom, what's up?
M: Just wanted to let you know that I'll be home tonight so make sure you're home.
S: Sure. Have to go now anyways, bye mom thank you for staying home.
M: I love you.
S: I love you more.
M: Not possible.
S: Yes Possible.

I hung up and decided to text Demi.

///To Demi///
"I miss you. How is your day so far?"

"I miss Demi." I said. "Come here girly." Dinah grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I love having a best friend like her. It's just like the big sister I never had.

I dropped Camila, Normani, Ally and Lauren off at their house and took Dinah with me.

"Hey girls, I just made dinner." Marissa said once we went inside.

We sat down and just started eating. She made us chicken with rice, which is definitely my favorite thing ever. I ate all of it for the first time in months. That's what chicken does to me.

DEMI POV:

I've been spending all day with Bird and Angel, till Angel had to leave because she was going out with her friends.

I'm still hanging out with Bird which is probably gonna turn into a sleepover since I have to leave tomorrow night. I just want to spend as most time as possible with her.

"Hey Dems I'll just go to my room to take a shower and change clothes, I'll come back right after." She gave me a kiss on the cheek as I nodded and walked out.

You know what's funny. I have no idea how to feel about her. I don't know what I feel towards her like I want to spend time with her and be with her all the time. This can't be more than a great friendship right? I've got my girl at home.

She soon came back and we watched movies for about 4 hours straight till we got tired. We turned the TV off and got cuddled up, soon enough we fell asleep. And that's a night in the life of Demi Lovato!

SAMMIE POV:

Next day

"Goodmorning muffin." Dinah laughed at me once I opened my eyes. Damn why's this girl such a morning person. She laughed at me as I groaned and then went back on putting on her make up. She has to leave today because her tour keeps going.

"Goodmorning ladies. Dinah we'll bring you to the airport at 11AM, be ready." Marissa walked in and then went downstairs again. It's great when she's home.

Soon enough we ate our breakfast got into the car to the airport.

"I'm gonna miss you buddy." I buried my head into her chest. "I'm going to miss you too Sam but I promise I'll text you every day." She continues, "and also I'm only gone for a month this time. It's the end of the tour baby."

I just hugged her tight and then we arrived at the airport. Time to say goodbye.

We got inside where the other girls were already waiting for us. "Hey girls." My mom and I said in common, got all their hey's back instantly.

"So it's time baby. Time for you to leave and meet your fans! I hope you have the best time these 4 weeks. Please be safe. You're my big sister and I love you." I hugged Dinah. "I love you more Samson and I will. Thank you. You, also be safe.  Make sure to call me every day. I love you. see you in 4 weeks buddy." She said and gave me one last hug, then walked off to their plane.

"You really love her right?" Marissa asked. "I do mom. She's like the big sister I never had." We both sighed and walked back to the car. I took my phone and checked it.

Messages
---From Demi---
"I will be home tonight at 7. Taking a flight earlier due issues. I'll come to your house, my friend's picking me up. I love you."

"@ddlovato: Brazil you have been amazing. Thank you. Also can't wait to be home again."

"@ddlovato: Excited to be in your arms again."

"@m_callahan: You are so tiring."

"Hey mom what's that tweet about?" I asked her. "What tweet?" She answered. "Your last one."

She suddenly turned the radio on and just kept driving. "It's nothing. I'll tell you later. Don't worry." She said with a very serious expression on her face.

I decided to shrug it off and just close my eyes. 

DEMI POV:

I finished packing the last few things and went to the airport. I honestly can't wait to be back. My tour still ain't over yet but I'm having a break for a week. I'm also anouncing the European tour dates soon. Life is great.

Earlier this morning I said goodbye to Bird. She had to go to her family due family problems. I told her to keep texting me and also calling. We became really close last few days.

Once at the airport I walked straight to my plane and checked in. Time to go again.

I've gotten my private jet with me this time so I decided to just make some new music and open twitter.

"@ddlovato: 7 hours till I get home. See you LA."

I also saw Marissa's tweets and I instantly knew they were about me. She thinks Bird and I are having a thing, which we don't, but she's mad at me for it. She's sure because she can 'see it in my eyes' or some shit called that.

Airport LAX

I looked around for Jamie when I felt someone on my shoulder. "Welcome back Dems." It was Jamie so I gave her a big hug and walked to the car with her. "Thanks for picking me up James. I've missed you loads."

"Awe Demi I missed you too and you know it's never a problem. How was Brazil?" She asked and started driving.

"It was fun. Spend a lot of time with the people I love the most so it was a good time." I smiled at her and she nodded.

Soon enough I could feel myself drifting off to sleep. Off to dreamland.

"Demi! Dems! we're here, wake up wake up!" I felt someone shaking me, which was obviously Jamie. "Oh hey." I said.

"Thank you again for taking me James. We should hang out this week! I'll text you." I said and gave her a hug.

I walked inside, since I have the key of Marissa's house. "Hello anybody home?" I screamed. "DEMI!" Sammie screamed and ran upto me.

"Oh well look who we have there. Little miss 'I didn't do anything wrong.'"

----------------------------------------------
21.07.16