Chapter 11

SAMMIE POV:

Last night was amazing. I just woke up and checked the time. 11am. I got out of bed and took a hot shower, then put on some make up and fresh clothes. Demi slowly woke up about 20 minutes later.

"Goodmorning baby." I said and walked up to her. "How did you sleep?"

"Good but I didn't get much sleep huh." She winked at me and I just blushed.

"I called room service, they're bringing our breakfast within 5 minutes, hope you're hungry." She raised an eyebrow at me but then smiled. "I'm starving."

Once she got ready I quickly opened twitter to see if I have missed anything.

"#Semi"
"Demi Lovato Lesbian"
"Demi Sammie"

These three are trending topics on twitter. Don't y'all have better things to do. Thought the first one is cute, Semi, I like it.

I heard a knock on the door so I opened it and turns out to be the roomservice.

We could simply go to Demi's house but Demi wanted to stay at a hotel to celebrate it, and we did.

Demi walked out of the bathroom, looking absolutely beautiful. We ate our breakfast and then got back into bed.

I put on her favorite movie but she just kept looking at me.

"What are you looking at?" I asked. "You." She continued, "you're like the most beautiful and precious princess alive."

I felt myself blushing and I just buried my head in her chest. "I love you."

"I love you too."

We spent our day like this till Marissa walked in and wanted to talk to me.

Demi decided to take a bath so that Marissa and I could talk.

"As your mom, I want you to know that I'll always be here for you and I won't leave you ever again. You're my daughter and I won't let you get taken away from me." She continued once I had a strange face expression. "Look, your adoptive parents put me in court for stealing you from them."

"They what?"

"Yes."

"But they can't do anything if I tell them that I don't want to be with them right? I'm turning 18 tomorrow, no one can say anything about me, I'm a grown woman I can speak for myself these bitches." I said.

How could they do this? They never ever gave a shit and now that I'm finally happy they want to take it all away from me? I'm so not gonna let that happen.

"If you want you can come with me to the court. It's 2 days after your birthday. Now we talk about it, make sure you're ready for tomorrow. It's gonna be fun." She said.

MARISSA POV:

We invited all her gymnastics friends, coach, some of her old friends, some of our friends and obviously the whole crew. It's gonna be amazing.

Sam and I went to watch TV together so actually we both went on our phones after 3 minutes watching the news.

I took a picture with her and posted it on snapchat & instagram.

"@MarissaCallahan: This little one is turning 18 tomorrow 🤔 You'll always be MY babygirl anyways @SammiePerse"

I read some of the comments and suddenly I see Demi commenting.

"Calm down old lady she's mine also 😘"

Loser.

Demi walked out of the bathroom all dressed up with a rose and a smile on her face.