Chapter 49

"I've always been there." Demi said with tears in her eyes.

"No you haven't. Remember that night I needed you so I walked over to your room but you were too busy? Remember that day I fell off the stairs but you were too busy to visit me in the hospital? Remember my first school day, you told me everything would be fine and then left me, while you saw the other kids making fun of me? Remember when you slapped me?" Madison said with tears falling onto the ground.

"Let's go." Madison took my hand and we walked over to my hotel room. "Hey hey calm down what happened?" Marissa said as she saw how upset Madison was. "Nothing." She said and Marissa then looked at me. "I'll tell you later." I mouthed so Madison wouldn't see.

We left to the cinema and spent the night full of laughter and happiness together.

Next day

I woke up feeling someone next to me. "Hey baby." I heard her say. "Hey mom." I said as I looked at her. "How did you sleep?" She asked. "I'm not sure, I woke up a few times. How about you?" I asked her. "I slept good, thank you." She smiled at me.

"Can we talk?" I asked her. "Sure baby, go ahead." She said. "There's something I've been thinking about lately and I'm just gonna say it.-" She gave me a questioning look.

"I want to finish college." I said. "But what do you want to study baby?" She asked. "Music and Theatre." I told her and smiled.

"Have you searched for colleges in our area already or anything?" She looked at me. "Yeah there's one college for music and theatre only, and one big ass college with many different things." I said. "There's only one thing.-" I said and she gave me one of her questioning looks again.

"It's 7K a year. 3 years long." I said and looked at her. "Baby listen I really want you to follow your dreams and do what you want to do but I really just don't have the money right now." She sat down next to me. "But I do." I heard someone say. It's Demi.

"Demi when did you come in?" Marissa asked. "5 minutes ago." She simply said. "Can I sit down?" Demi asked me as she wanted to sit down on my bed. "Sure."

"I want to apologize for last night, so I'm sorry. I'm just stressed and busy but I talked things out with Madison." She said which caused me to smile a little.

"I'm glad you talked things out. You know if life gets too much just give me a call I'll be right there. And I'm sorry too." I said and smiled at her. "It's fine babe. About that study,-" She started but I cut her off.

"I can't let you pay Demi. I have to pay this my own." I said and looked at her. "About that study.-" She repeated. "I'm going to pay your first year, if you like it, we'll see what happens. If you don't like it, you can quit after a year but you have to finish this year." She said and took my hand.

"I don't want you to think I'm using you for money or anything." I said and looked down. "This is my own idea silly. I know you would never do that, don't worry." She smiled at me. "You okay with this Rissa?" She asked her. "More than okay." Marissa said as if she has won the lottery which made Demi giggle.

"I love you." I told her. "I love you too." She kissed me. "Thank you for everything." I said and laid down, so did she.

"You know, if I want to make it this year in college, I have to leave the tour this week to start there or else I'm too late." I said. "I know baby. Madison already told me about your plans. If you're happy I'm happy." She said and kissed my forehead. "Thank you." I hugged her.

I laid my head on her chest and we stayed like that for at least half an hour till we heard a knock on the door. Marissa opened the door to see it's Nick.

"Hey Rissa." He said and walked in. "Hey lovebirds." He chuckled as he saw us. "What's up Jonas." Demi asked.

"Didn't want to interrupt anything, but the tourmanager asked for us and we've got a rehearsal in about an hour so let's go." He said and took out his hand for Demi to reach it to get up.

"Take care of my girl." I said. "I will buddy." He smiled at me. "Thanks grandpa." I screamed as they walked out.

"I've got the best girlfriend, you can't deny." I said as Marissa closed the door. "That, my child, is very true." She laughed.

"When exactly are you leaving?" She asked me. "In 2 days." I said and got up. "Do you want me to come with you?" She asked. "No mom. You've got a job here and you should spend some best friend time with Demi, you haven't done that in ages. Plus you need to watch Madison for me." I said and she nodded.

"About Madison, what happened last night?" She asked. "She got into an argument with Demi but they're good now." I smiled. "I'll tell her she can trust you." I said and Marissa smiled at me, then laid down next to me.

"I'm proud of you." She said. "I'm proud of you as well." I said and snuggled into her chest.

"What are we gonna do today?" I asked after a while. "Dunno. We're going to the concert around 3pm so tell me what you want to do." She said. "Can we just stay here and do like, nothing?" I asked and heard her giggle. "Whatever you want babygirl." She said.

We literally spend the day like this, not even watching a serie, only music and just us, no phones, nothing.

The time flies by when you do nothing at all. It soon was 3pm so we both got up and left the room. We only took our phones with us and Marissa her creditcards and earphones.

"Are you driving or are we calling a taxi?" I asked her. "Demi already called her taxi he should be waiting by now." She said and we walked outside. We waved at the receptionist and soon got into the taxi.

"You excited?" Marissa asked. "Yeah I like coming to her shows to support her." I smiled. "You two are cute together." She said and I could feel myself blushing.

"Can I just tell you something like a mom-daughter thing?" She asked. "Here it comes." I chuckled. "No it's not like that. I just wanted to say that if you ever want to know something or need advice you can come to me. Also if you need someone to listen to you or someone who understands you I'm just right here, you know that right? You can absolutely tell me everything and trust me with your life because I love you." She took my hands. "I love you too mom. Thank you and I will." I said and laid my head on her shoulder.

"I'm so glad I found you." I mumbled. "Me too babygirl. You're my everything." I heard her say while I could feel myself  falling asleep on her shoulder.

"Goodnight baby. I love you." She kissed my head.

At the area

"Jules?"

----------------------------------------------
25.09.16