Chapter 69

SAMMIE POV:

Andrea Perse, remember her? My 'so called mother'. Yeah, that's her, and she's standing right in front of me.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I mumbled to myself. "Let's just walk past her babygirl. Ignore her." Demi said and pulled me closer. I guessed she could feel my body tensing up and shaking.

We walked past her and quickly got into the car. "What is she doing here?" I asked but more likely stated. "I don't know honey but let's forget about it. Let's go home." She gave me a weak smile and started driving us home.

"Can we go to Marissa's first?" I asked her. "Sure babe."

Once we arrived at Marissa's I walked inside, yes I've got the key, obviously. "Mom? Mads?" I yelled but no response. I walked through the house and decided to call her because she was nowhere to be found.

Phoneconversation with Marissa:

"Hey baby." She said as she picked up. "Hey mom, where are you?" I asked. "At a friend's, why?" She asked me. "I'm at your house, just needed to see you. Where's Madison though?" "She's at her boyfriend's house." Marissa said. "What time will you be home?" I asked. "In about an hour or so, but I could come home right now if it's important?" She kinda asked. "No mom I'm fine, I'll come by later tonight." I said. "Alright babygirl. Call me if anything. Love you." She said and hung up.

"Let's go home." I said and we walked back to the car.

We sat down and Demi started driving. There's been something on my mind lately which I need to talk to her about but I'm too scared for her reaction, which is why I want to talk to Marissa first.

"What should we do today?" Demi asked to start a conversation. "I don't know, do you?" I looked at her.

"We could ask Dinah and Lauren to come over? We'll just make them help us painting our apartment." She laughed. "I think, my lady, that'd be a terrible idea but I love it." I squealed and then laughed.

We texted both of them and they quickly replied that they'd be there in 20.

"Let's drive by the supermarket, we don't have anything to eat." I said and Demi drove off to the supermarket.

We bought food, alcohol and once Demi walked back to the car I quickly bought a pack of cigarettes. I don't smoke often but when life gets too much it's just nice to have them.

"What took you so long?" Demi asked as I stepped in. "Just talking to someone, I ran into an old friend of mine." I smiled so she nodded and started driving.

I grabbed my phone and went through the news on twitter. It's all about Camila leaving the group.

I've known it for a long time but I also know this is a huge surprise to like, everyone. I mean, let's be honest, most of us already knew Camila would leave eventually, but just not now, not this soon. At least that's what I thought when they told me.

I never mentioned it before to anyone ever because they told me to keep it a secret, I couldn't even tell my mom, they wanted to tell it themselves, which I'd understand.

But anyways, I quickly posted a selfie I made with Demi earlier, the one where she's kissing my cheek while I'm enjoying my hot chocolate in my fuzzy christmas sweater. Something I'd do everyday.

"@SammieCallahan: Nothing but love. @ddlovato."

I posted the picture on instagram and then turned off my phone.

Soon we arrived at our apartment and not much later Dinah and Lauren walked in.

"Hey baby." I ran into Dinah's arms. "Hey monkey." She said. Our friendship is like really, really, really, really strong. I don't think I'd ever be able to live without her.

"Hey Lauren." I smiled and hugged her. "Hey banana." She laughed and then started talking with Demi, so did I with Dinah.

"So you guys told the world? I just checked the news today, it's going viral my friend." I chuckled. "Yeah, we thought it'd be the best to do it before 2017, so we can just make a new start in 2017." She gave me a weak smile.

"Don't worry DJ you guys still rock and we'll all still continue to support and love Camila. I always got your back." I smiled and then hugged her. "Thank you babygirl."

"I don't want to ruin the cute, sweet talks but are you guys gonna join us or nah?" Lauren giggled, so did Demi. We all put on some old onesies and started painting our apartment, which didn't include staying fresh and clean, not at all.

We soon were in a painting fight, let's just say there's nothing left of our onesies, neither of our hair.

"Smile!" Demi yelled and took a selfie with us.

"There's something on your chest." Dinah said. "Right there." She pointed at my chest which caused me to look down at it. Once I did she did the one thing she will regret for her entire life.

She went all up and down my face with the paintbrush so I grabbed mine, ran after her and as soon as she walked away I jumped on her which caused her to fall down, with me on top of her.

"You're so gonna regret this." I smirked and then put all the colour of the rainbow on her face.

"Girls." Demi smirked and pointed at Lauren's camera. "Fuck you Lauren." Dinah and I said in common, with Lauren and Demi laughing in the back.

After a while we finally got the apartment finished so we decided to take a shower.

"Babe?" Demi asked once we were upstairs, alone. "Yeah?" I replied.

Lauren and Dinah are downstairs watching a movie, waiting for us to finish, if you were wondering.

"Could you come with me?" Demi asked. "Ofcourse babygirl." I smirked at her and then got into the shower with her.

-

"Good evening mom, good evening mads." I said and gave both of them a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey baby." Marissa said. "I missed you."

"I missed you too mom." I smiled at her.

"Hey Lauren, hey Dinah, hey Demi." Marissa laughed as soon as they walked in. "Lauren!!" Madison squealed. They get along really well.

"Do y'all want anything to eat? Drink? Anything at all?" Marissa asked. "Could you get me a glass of water, please?" I asked. "Ofcourse honey. Anyone else?" She asked but they all shook their heads, except Demi, she just grabbed a coke out of the fridge. She knows where to find it, I'd say so.

"Guys, I like your company but could I have a minute with Sam?" Marissa chuckled and they all nodded and walked off to the living room.

"What's up?" I asked. "What did you want to talk to me about today? It sounded pretty serious."

----------------------------------------------
19.12.16
Im so sorry I barely have time to update I'm gonna try my best to make more time for it