Chapter 27

SAMMIE POV:

1.5 weeks later

The tour has been amazing so far. I must admit I've been really tired and exhausted but the most important thing of being on tour is getting to see your fans and being able to do what you love to do.

We're currently in Milan. There's one show tonight then we'll fly to Madrid. Should be fun.

"Hey you ready for tonight?" Dinah asked. "Yeah just a little tired." I looked at her. "Jeez Sam you look terrible." I laughed. "Thanks Dinah, means a lot." We both laughed. "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked me. "Yeah DJ I am. Thank you."

We walked into the venue and got ready for the soundcheck. Once they were ready they started rehearsing and their soundcheck party so I called Demi, yeah we're all good now.

D: Hey baby.
S: Hey Dems.
D: What's up?
S: Nothing I could just really use a hug right now.
D: What's wrong?
S: Nothing I just, I miss you.
D: Are you sure you're okay? You sound a little...off. And I miss you too baby. Only a week left.
S: Yeah I'm fine. Just tired. See you soon Dems. Hey I gotta go now, I love you.
D: Take care. I love you too.

DINAH POV:

We just finished our soundcheck so I walked over to Sammie's dressing room. I saw she was on the phone so I made a sign for her to know it was her turn.

She has to do a quick soundcheck and then get into make up and styling. We have to get into make up and styling right now, then M&G's after, then the show.

I must say, Sammie doesn't look too well. She looks pale, serious, scared and upset. I'm not sure what has gotten into her but she has been like this since we got here. I'll talk to her after the show.

After about 20 more minutes our make up was done and my stylist took something for me to wear at the M&G's. I quickly got changed and waited for the girls to see what they were wearing.

Ally is wearing a baby pink dress, normani is wearing a black body suit, Lauren is wearing a high waisted jeans and a loose shirt on it, Camila is wearing a baby pink skirt with a black top and I am wearing casual jeans with a black shirt and a merch hat with 7/27 on it.

Sammie is currently changing clothes, which takes really long. I'm excited to see what she's wearing. After a few more minutes she came out of her dressing room and she looked amazing.

Her make up totally covered up the pale face and the black emotion in it, no offense. She's wearing a tight black dress. Her hairs are half curly, half straight and she looks absolutely gorgeous.

I walked back to my dressing room to get my phone and then got to the M&G's. We don't have many today, since we had most of them last night. There were still about 30 left.

Everyone gets 1/2 minutes with us, which is basically really unfair. They pay so much to see and meet us, and this is all they get for it.

Well I don't have a say in this, sadly.

The M&G's went by really fast and we all walked backstage to see Sammie perform.

She started with Different World once again, then Miss Moving on and then stopped for a small speech.

"I want to thank you all, for being such supportive fans. You guys ain't even our fans, you are our family. Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. Ohana." She sang My Love Is Like A Star and got the whole crowd to turn on their phone lights. It was absolutely beautiful.

She started her last song, Home, but half way the song she started to seem a little off. Once I saw she could barely stand on two feets anymore I decided to just run upto her.

"SOMEONE GET HELP!" I screamed through the mic while getting on my knees to sit down next to her, yes she did fall. I'm kinda in shock because she just suddenly fell while she was singing.

Help came fast enough and took her off stage. I'm not going on stage tonight either anymore.

"Girls I'm so sorry but I just I can't d-"

"Dinah it's alright we get you. Stay with her, we'll be right back there." Ally said and hugged me. So did the other girls. I walked back to Sam's dressing room but I couldn't get in because they were talking to her, which is a good sign because thank god she's awake.

"@dinahjane97: I'm so extremely sorry. I can't go on stage while being in the state  I am now. I love you all so much."

To Demi Lovato:
"Sammie passed out on stage. Not sure what's happening, she's talking to the doctors. I'll let you know, could you tell Marissa about it? xo."

As soon as the doctors came out I wanted to go inside but they stopped me and told me they wanted to talk to me first.

"Dinah, right?" The doctor asked. "Yeah that's me. Is she okay?" I asked him instead.

"She is stable. The reason she has passed out is because she hasn't eaten anything in at least 48 hours. Did any of you know that?" He looked at me. "As far as I know no one knew about it. Can I please see her now?" I looked at him and he nodded.

I got inside her dressing room to see her laying in her bed. "Hey Sam." I slowly walked in. "Can I sit down here?" She nodded and also went to sit down instead of laying.

"Why?" I looked at her, she raised her eyebrow. "Why would you do this to yourself? You need to eat to get energy Sammie. You are beautiful."

She wanted to say something as her phone started vibrating. It's Marissa.

S: Mom?
M: Baby what happened are you okay?
S: I'm fine. Is it alright if I call you back in 10? I'm kinda having a conversation with Dinah right now.
M: Yeah sure just be safe.

She hung up the phone and looked at me. "I'm so sorry for ruining your night." She said, causing me tears. "It's not your fault baby. None of this is your fault. I love you and I promise it's going to be alright. I'll be right there." I said and she hugged me. "Thank you."

"Alright now let's call Marissa back, and Demi." I softly smiled at her.

"Could you please tell them? I'm scared."

"Ofcourse hermosa." I said and took my phone out of my pocked. I called Marissa first.

D: Hey Marissa.
M: Dinah is she okay?
D: Honestly, no. I'm just going to be straight up with you, she has an eating disorder.

And then the line went dead.

----------------------------------------------
30.07.16