Chapter 40

DEMI POV:

"Be my manager." I said and she looked at me as if I was crazy. "You have a manager Demi." She said. "She can't do everything on her own. She could use a helping hand and so could I." I told her. "Why are you asking me this Demi?" She sighed.

"This could solve so many things. You hate your job, now you can quit it. You don't want to be here, now you can leave and come with us. You want to spend more time with Sam, now you can because she's also coming if you're coming. If you're not coming you'd have to work almost every day from 6AM till 10PM at a stupid place you truly dislike. But just think about it Rissa. This is your decision and we'll talk about it tonight. Bye love you." I said and hugged her. 

I figured out she just needs some time alone to think about it. I know she wants this but she probably just worries too much about everything like she always does. Can't blame her, she's a single mother in a currently terrible situation.

I walked over to Sammie's room and quickly changed clothes. Once I changed clothes I put my hair in a ponytail and brushed my teeth. Then I went downstairs and grabbed a banana with some yoghurt and sat down on the couch next to Sammie.

"Nervous for today?" She asked. "Kinda." I giggled. "How about you?" I looked at her. "Yeah me too. I really like this apartment, and it's nearby Marissa and Luna." She said and I nodded, continueing my breakfast.

Luna is moving in with Marissa. They've known eachother for a long time but have gotten really close in the past few months. Marissa could use someone at home, especially now. If Marissa's taking the job, Luna will most likely be joining the tour too, which is fun because she's fun.

"Are you ready?" I stood up to grab my jacket. "Yeah." I said. "Let's go then." Sammie said and walked to her car. 

It was only 5 minutes away from Marissa's so we arrived real quick. I'm quite nervous because this apartment is amazing but I'm sure many people want this already so we've got to try our best to get it.

Sam knocked on the door as I held her other hand. 

"Hello, come in." A woman said. We walked in and it looks amazing. "I'm Amber." She took out her hand for us to shake it. "I'm Sammie, and this is my girlfriend Demi." She said and I just smiled as I shook her hand.

We went through the apartment and she showed us each room, There are 3 free rooms. One of them is gonna be the bedroom, one of them the guest room and one of them has got to be the music room. There are also 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room. It's quite big for an apartment but I love it.

"I'll let you two alone. Walk around and meet me outside once you're finished." Amber said and walked out. Nice lady.

"What do you think babe?" I asked her. "It's amazing." She said but then continued. "I want it." She looked at me. "Me too." I kissed her. We walked around for about 5 more minutes, imagining how good it'd look with our stuff in it and then went back outside. 

"Have you made a decision ladies?" Amber asked us. "We want it." Sam said and smiled at me. "That's great to hear. Here's my number and e-mail adress. I'd like to have your information by tonight and then I'll let you know if you ladies will get the apartment." She smiled and shook our hands once again, then walked back inside. 

"Let's head home baby." I said and got into the car. Sammie took one last picture of the apartment and then sat down in the car. The drive home was quick again because we were home in no time.

"Mom we're home." Sammie said and checked if she was in the living room or kitchen, which she was. "Hey baby. Hey Dems." She said and gave both of us a hug. 

"So Demi, I've been thinking about it and I already came to the conclusion that I'm taking the job." She said and I smiled. I gave her a big hug till Sammie said something. "Wait what job?" She asked us. "Demi didn't you tell her about it? You asshole." Marissa laughed.

"She's my manager now. Remember this morning I told you about tour and that I had an idea?" I asked her and she nodded. "Well this was my idea. Now both of you can come with my, including Luna." I looked over at Marissa and then continued. "Marissa doesn't have to do the job she dislikes, you guys can spend more time together and she'll feel safe with us." I said and saw Sammie smiling like a dork. "My girlfriend is probably one of the smartest kids alive." She said and kissed me. "I'm 24 you son of a bitch." I said. "That doesn't mean you're not a kid anymore Dems." She laughed and then got herself a bottle of water.

"Babe, your mom and I are going to the studio to finish some stuff. Call me if you need anything, Luna will be home within half an hour." I said and kissed her. "Sure, goodluck guys." And with that I walked out with Marissa.

SAMMIE POV:

To Dinah J:
"Meet me at Marissa's in 10. x"

I texted her to meet me here so I could tell her about the tour and everything. I'm not sure if this is going to affect our friendship or not. I mean, we barely see eachother because we're both busy, but I'm almost sure it'll stay the same.

She texted me back soon enough saying she's on her way. Luna should be here soon too so I can tell her about it too.

I got myself a banana and at that moment Luna walked in. "Hey weirdo." I said as she walked upto me. "Hey kiddo." She smiled. Don't get me wrong by my words, she's cool and we have a great friendship. 

"So what's up, where's everyone?" She asked. "Marissa and Demi are finishing their stuff at the studio, I'm home and that's pretty much it." She looked at me. "By the way Dinah's coming over in a few minutes. She can actually step i-' I stopped as there walked someone in. Dinah.

"Hey baby, are you okay it seemed kinda serious?" She asked. "What's up?" Luna asked. "Don't worry guys. Let's sit down." I told them and sat down next to Dinah and in front of Luna.

"Marissa and I are joining Demi's Future Now Tour. I'm telling you this, Luna, because if you want you can join as well. I'm telling you this, Dinah, because we're leaving tomorrowand I wanted to tell you this before someone else does. I really hope you don't mind." I said and looked at both of them. "I can't join Sam. I want to, but I've got my job here and people who actually count on me." Luna said and looked over at me. "Marissa said she already fixed that. Ask her once she gets home, I have no idea what or how." I smiled and then looked over at Dinah.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23.08.16