Chapter 60

DEMI POV:

After Sammie went downstairs I ate the breakfast she made me and then took a quick shower.

Once I was done showering I put on sweatpants and one of Sammie's hoodies, put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs to check out what's taking so long.

"Sam?" I asked as they were doing something with Quinn. "What's going on?" I asked.

"She's vomiting blood, I just called 911 because she can't stop." "Ohmygod. Is there something I can do?" I asked them. "Just stay home, with Madison and Kelsey. And if you've got time could you please help to clean up everything? I'm not sure for how long we're gonna be out." Sammie asked. "Sure babe, goodluck." I kissed her and she gave me a weak smile.

After like 5 minutes they left to the hospital and I started cleaning up the house. It's such a mess like everywhere.

"Morning Demi." Madison said as she walked off the stairs. "Morning Mads." I smiled. "Where's everyone?" She said while looking around.

"Kelsey is still asleep, we're here and Sammie and Marissa just took Quinn to the hospital." I said. "Why are they going to the hospital?" She asked.

"Quinn couldn't stop vomiting blood for some reason, that's why."

"Anyways get yourself some breakfast, we can watch a movie later if you want?" I asked her. "Yeah, that'd be nice." She smiled and walked over to the kitchen to get herself breakfast.

I can't tell how lucky I am with a sister like her. Her heart is pure gold I love her so much.

I continued cleaning up and after a while Kelsey came downstairs.

"Morning Kels. Took you long enough." I chuckled. "Shut up." She yelled and I laughed at her having a hungover.

After we cleaned everything up I decided to call Sammie.

Phoneconversation Sammie:
"Hey." I said. "Hey Demi. Everything alright?" She asked. "Yeah, how about there? How's Quinn?" I asked her. "She's better, I guess. We haven't heard from the doctor after she did some tests so we're still waiting."

"Are you alright tho?" I asked. "Yeah I'm good. Thanks." She said. "Kelsey wants to talk to Quinn for a little," I paused but she continued me. "Sure thing babe."

She handed the phone to Quinn and I handed mine to Kelsey.

"Mads?" "Yeah?" She asked. "Do you still want to watch a movie?" I asked and she nodded her head yes. "What movie?" I asked. "Dunno, maybe Camp Rock." She said way too serious till she started laughing.

"Just kidding, let's watch lilo & stitch. But give me 5 minutes." She said and went upstairs.

I put on lilo & stitch en got us something to eat and to drink. We all know lilo & stitch is for younger kids but who cares. We share this huge passion for Disney, not ashamed tho.

I heard Madison walking downstairs and once she came into the living room I bursted out in laughter.

"Why didn't you buy me one?" I asked, still laughing at her original stitch onesie. "Don't worry, got you one too sis." She said and threw the onesie at me. "Oh how I love you." I said and put it on. "Thanks babygirl." I smiled.

We started the movie but after a while Madison fell asleep so I brought her upstairs. But a selfie comes first.

"@ddlovato: Sweet dreams babygirl 😍❤️"

I posted it on instagram and shared it on twitter. I really owe her a lot and I think I'm just taking her to Disneyland for like a week or something, maybe with one of her friends too.

"Hey babe." Sammie said from behind, causing me to jump. "Jeez you scared me." I laughed. "But hey." I kissed her.

"Hey Rissa." I hugged her. "Thank you so much for cleaning the house." She smiled and hugged me again.

"Hey Quinny. You alright?" I asked her. "Yeah I'm much better." She said and then gave me a hug. "So what did the doctor say?" I asked. "He's calling me back next week for the results." Quinn said.

We walked over to the living room and sat down, in silence. It wasn't the kind of awkward silence, but more the kind of chill silence. You get me.

"I was thinking about taking Madison to Disneyland." I started a conversation. "You should, definitely." Marissa said. "Agreed." Sammie said.

"By the way, it's almost christmas. Do y'all have plans yet?" Quinn asked. "Well I'm staying over at Demi's with her family and Sam. How about you?" Marissa asked. "Just with my little boy and my parents." She smiled.

"Oh and Kelsey is probably coming too." She said. "That's so nice!" Marissa smiled.

"Let's go upstairs." Sammie told me so I followed her upstairs. "What's up baby?" I asked. "Nothing, just wanted to be alone with you." She hugged me and then laid down on her bed.

I laid down next to her and we just stayed like that, exactly like that.

"I love you so much." I whispered. "I love you too babe." She paused. "And I can't wait to see what the future will bring us." She paused again. "But let's start with getting our own apartment." She finished.

"Do you still want that apartment?" I asked. "Yeah ofcourse I do." She said which caused me to smile. "We'll talk later about this." I paused. "I just want to appreciate this moment of having the most beautiful, talented and kindhearted girl in my arms." I smiled and she then kissed me.

"I love you." She said. "I love you more."

SAMMIE POV:

So last week went by real quick. I'm currently at school waiting for Miss Alia to arrive. I mean I know it's saturday but she wanted to talk to me because I've been skipping a lot lately.

Just when I was about to leave after waiting for 15 minutes she arrived.

"Hey Sammie I'm so sorry someone was distracting me and I totally forgot the time." She said. "That's alright." I answered and smiled, then walked into her office with her.

"So how are you feeling today?" She started. "Pretty good I guess, thanks. How about you?" "I'm good but we're here to talk about you." She said.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked her. "I wanted to be sure if you are okay. You've been skipping lots of classes the past few days and you are just acting, different. As if you are hiding a whole other life behind you." She looked me in the eyes.

"That's very sweet Miss Alia but I'm all good." I smiled. "Then why have you been skipping all of these classes?" She asked and showed me the list of classes I skipped the past month.

"I'm just busy alright. I've got things to take care of at home, but I'm all good now." I said. "What things to take care of?" She asked ad I decided to just tell her something because I know she won't stop.

"It's just..."

----------------------------------------------
19.11.16