Chapter 71

SAMMIE POV:

"Demi are you okay?" No response. I quickly walked upstairs to check on her but the room was locked so I went to our room to find a spare key and I got it within a minute.

"Babe oh my god." I sighed as I saw her sitting on the ground with a towel on her head. A towel full of blood.

"What happened?" I asked her while taking over the towel. "I fell." She stated. "How?" I looked into her eyes. "I got dizzy." She said.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up." I said and got her into the shower. Her head has already stopped bleeding but I didn't want to wash it yet, just to make sure I won't do anything wrong or hurt her.

It didn't take too long to wash the blood off her body and get her dressed up again, this time with a huge oversized sweater and sweatpants. I took her hand and walked her over to the living room.

"Go lay down baby, I'll get you something to drink and I'll call Marissa to bring you some medicine." I smiled at her, put a blanket over her once she laid down and walked over to the kitchen.

I started making her hot chocolate and then called Marissa.

Phonecall with Marissa:
"Hey." I said. "Hey baby. What's up?" She asked. "Demi just fell on her head and it started bleeding and shit." I said. "Is she okay now? Should I come?" She asked with concern in her voice. "She's okay. Do you have any medicine for her though? We don't have anything yet." I almost begged her. "Yeah, I'll see you in ten." She said and then hung up.

I took the hot chocolate and walked over to Demi. "Marissa is on her way babygirl." I said and kissed her forehead. "How are you feeling?" I asked her. "I'm fine." She mumbled.

"How are you feeling?" I repeated, knowing she's not fine. "My head hurts." She said. "I know babygirl. Try to get some sleep." I kissed her and put on the tv, waiting for Marissa to arrive, which didn't take too long.

"I got you 2 packs and one bottle with medicine. The first pack is for when she feels dizzy, the second is for her head and the bottle are vitamins she needs to take to feel better." Marissa said as soon as she got inside which caused me to laugh.

"Mom calm down. Thank you." I gave her a quick hug and took the medicine. I gave it to Demi so she took it and then closed her eyes to get some rest.

"Thanks, again." I smiled. "Do you mind if I stay for the night though?" She asked kinda embarrassed. "Sure mom, I know you don't like late night drives." I said and got changed into PJ's.

"So how are you really doing Sam?" Marissa asked, a bit more serious than before. "I'm alright. How are you?" I weakly smiled at her while putting on my top.

"I'm good. Can I ask you something?" She asked. "Sure?" I said unsurely. "Have you been cutting since the last time we talked about it?" She looked at me with a concerned expression. "No I haven't." I said.

"Alright, show me your arms then." She said. I showed her my arms and told her the ones which were still slightly new were from back when we talked about it, it just doesn't heal that fast.

"I'm proud of you sweetheart." She said and pulled me into a big hug. "Thank you." I smiled and then walked back to Demi.

"She's sleeping." I told Marissa. We turned off the tv and the lights and went to our bedroom. I didn't want to wake Demi so I'll let her sleep on the couch and Marissa with me.

"Do you need to borrow any PJ's or have you gotten your own with you?" I asked Marissa. "Can I borrow it?" She asked. "Ofcourse. There you go." I grabbed an oversized christmas sweater and a PJ's pants from my closet and handed it to her.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower." She said and got into the bathroom. While she was in the shower I took my phone out and went through social media.

"@SammieCallahan: Sleepy night with the most beautiful & caring mother in the entire world. "

I tweeted and posted a picture we took earlier today.

"@SammieCallahan: My Demi is sick and fell asleep on the couch, I miss my baby already. #DemiGetBetter."

I tweeted and then closed twitter and went through my messages.

From Dinah:
"Is Demi okay? Sweet dreams baby."

From Kenzie:
"I miss you. Are you free next weekend?"

From Madison:
"I have a performance at my school tomorrow night. Could you please come?? X."

To Dinah:
"She's asleep now. Goodnight babe."

To Kenzie:
"I'll let you know!!"

To Madison:
"I'll be there xx."

After replying everyone I turned off my phone and tried to sleep, yet there was too much on my mind. Marissa laid down next to me so I laid my head on her chest and got myself cuddled up to her.

"Goodnight princess." She said. "Goodnight momma. I love you." I smiled to myself. "I love you more." She said.

- the next day --

I woke up this morning in an empty bed so I walked back into the living room and saw both Demi and Marissa on the couch.

"Morning." I said as they saw me. "Morning Sam." They said in common. I walked over to Demi and kissed her on her lips. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "Better." She smiled.

"Are we doing anything today?" I asked and looked at them. "I'm not sure." Demi replied and Marissa got a call so walked out for a bit but soon enough she returned.

"Sam you told me you were on holidays already, right?" She asked so I nodded. "Well, I just got a call from your teacher asking where you were. Today was your last day before the new year starts." She said and looked disappointed.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. "Is that all you've got to say?" She yelled but lowered her voice soon enough. "What else am I supposed to say?" I looked at her. "Well maybe an explanation?" She stated.

"I just wanted to be with Demi today. I barely have time for myself and if I told you I'd skip today you'd be disappointed and mad like you are now." I looked down. "I'm not disappointed or mad." She said. "I'm just not okay with people lying to me. Just be honest. Honesty takes longest." She finished. "I'm sorry." I gave her a hug.

"So are y'all okay again? My head hurts from your whining." Demi chuckled. "Shut up." I laughed and kissed her.

"Anyways I have to go." Marissa said, got up and grabbed her stuff. "I'll see you guys tomorrow at Dianna's!" She gave both of us a hug and Demi a kiss on her forehead, something she always does when she wants to show us she cares about us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crappy end but MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 
25.12.16