How Much He Loves You

Oops this was supposed to go up yesterday. Sorry

Garroth:

As previously stated, there just aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe how much he loves you. But just keep in mind, he loves you very much.

Laurance:

He loves you more than anything else in the world. He tells you this all the time, but he means every word of it. Simple, but affective.

Dante:

He loves you alot. There really isn't any other way to put it. He wouldn't trade you for anything. You could offer him the world and he still wouldn't give you up.

Travis:

On a clear night, look up at the sky. You see billions and billions of stars, right? Travis loves you more than all of those stars combined. And that's a butt load of stars.

Zane:

He loves you so much it sometimes hurts. I'm being serious. Sometimes whenever he sees you his heart aches with so much love and the realization that you're his and no one else's.

Aaron:

He loves you more than you could ever know. Of course you know he loves you, but you don't know how much he really loves you. There is no way he could ever tell or describe how much he loves you, so 'I love you' will have to do for now.

Which one was your favorite? Mine personally was Aaron's or Zane's