He Holds His Kid For The First Time

Suggested by @Small_Avacado
Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

I'm gonna be real here, Garroth nearly drops the poor thing. He's so nervous and his hands are shaking terribly, but he desperately wants to hold his new born baby. But after a minute, the doctors whisk the baby away to be cleaned and so Garroth doesn't drop it.

Laurance:

Laurance nearly cries because the baby looks so much like you. Of course he's nervous when he holds his kid, but the wide smile and teary eyes mask that. There isn't much to say about Laurance besides the fact that he's so, incredibly happy.

Dante:

Dante nearly rips the baby out of the doctor's arms because he wants to hold his child so badly. The smile on his face is almost comically wide as he stares down at the new born. The doctors practically have to wrestle the baby away from Dante to wash it.

Travis:

Travis almost doesn't want to hold his baby because he's absolutely terrified. All of his fears and worst possible scenarios swirl around his head as the doctor approaches him with his baby, but they all vanish once the new born is placed in his arms.

Zane:

Believe it or not, Zane is so happy and excited. He's practically sobbing when the baby is born and he hasn't even held it yet. And just wait for when he actually holds it. He's crying so much he can barely see his baby through his tears, but he can tell it's absolutely beautiful.

Aaron:

Aaron is like all of the guys put together. He's so happy and excited, but also a nervous wreck and so scared. Most of all, he's so proud. You and him made the little bundle in his arms, and he's never been more proud in his like. He can't wait to see the person they turn out to be.

I'm so tired, but I pushed through for you guys 💕. I'll post a separate part in a little bit so I can ask you guys a question.

I love you all!

I might be tired and my vision might be a little blurry, but I can see that you're still beautiful.

~Alyssa