You're A Werewolf

Suggested by @Zelinah_Writes and many others. Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

Garroth thinks you're a adorable! You're little ears and tail are just so cute and fluffy he can't help but want to touch them! He only touches them with your consent of course. He doesn't want to make you uncomfortable or scared. But honestly, oh my Irene you're way too cute and Garroth can barely stand it.

Laurance:

Laurance is actually very curious about you being a werewolf. He doesn't know much about werewolf culture and would like to know more since his girlfriend is a werewolf. He pays very close attention when you explain certain things and asks question when he's confused. He's like your little student!

Dante:

Dante thinks it's awesome you're a werewolf! He thinks it's pretty cool, but kind of concerning, whenever you jump out of random windows and call it "normal." All of the other perks of having a werewolf girlfriend aside, his favorite thing to do is brag to everyone that he has a beautiful werewolf girlfriend.

Travis:

Travis thinks you're beautiful. I swear, he gets stars in his eyes whenever he looks at you. Heck, just seeing your tail swish around is mesmerizing to him. To him, you're so much more different than human girls, for obvious reasons and small reasons. Just... everything about you makes him feel weak in the knees.

Zane:

Zane has a furry kink. *cough* I mean what? Anyway, if you thought Zane got flustered around mei'fwa, wait until he sees you. Not only can he not speak, he can barely move. It's like you've put him in trance and he can't move and he's just an absolute blushing mess. Please be nice to him, he can't help it.

Aaron:

Aaron is so relieved to find werewolf he's actually interested in. It means he doesn't have to hide his ears and tail and he can actually be more like himself around you. You make him feel at ease, like he's just a normal werewolf, just Aaron. He hopes you never leave him, he doesn't know what he'd do then.

Guys I've been sucked into the Be More Chill fandom. I'm not ready to go through another heartbreak caused by a musical.

...

MICHAEL MAKES AN ENTRAAAANCE!

Also, I've got a "Random Stuff" book so y'all can check that out if you want 😋.

I love you all!

I love you.

~Alyssa