Your Song (Music Included)

Suggested by @Crazy_Galaxy_Wolf
Thank you for the suggestion! Some of these songs you guys may or may not not know because they come from the 60's and 80's era, or if you do know, congrats! Your parents raised you right (I'm sorry that's mean tell me if I hurt your feelings)!

Garroth:

HOLD UP GUYS, WE GOIN BACK IN TIME TO HIGH SCHOOL MUCIAL 3. Your song is "Can I Have This Dance?" from High School Musical 3! There's no real reason as to why this is your song, you guys were watching the movie one day and danced to the song. Now every time you hear the song, you both smile.

Laurance:

You might not know this song, but it's "Heaven" by Bryan Adams. It's a classic rock song that Laurance, and soon yourself, will love dearly. Laurance often finds himself humming the song when he watches you do the simplest things; he can't help it. Eventually you asked about the song, and then it became your song.

Dante:

Your song is "Best Love Song" by T-Pain and Chris Brown, why? Because it's T-Pain and Chris Brown. Okay, for real, Dante wanted to be one of those cheesy couples with "their" songs and when he began looking up love songs this is what he found. Yup, some real sentimental value in this song.

Travis:

Your song is "Can't Help Falling In Love With You" by Elvis Presley. When you're in a bad mood or mad at Travis, he'll begin serenading you with this song. Eventually, it just became a random thing. You two could being your own thing then suddenly- "Wise men say only fools rush in~" This fricken nerd.

Zane:

Your song is "Straight From The Heart" by Bryan Adams (sorry, I've been listening to him a lot today 😝)! You and Zane have had some following outs in the past do to miscommunications and other problems, but this song shows both of you that you'll always end up back to each other.

Aaron:

Your song is "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" by Bryan Adams (again)! The title is pretty self explanatory, everything Aaron does is for you, and everything you do is for Aaron. You both just love each other so much and... actions speak louder than words. So this song matches your relationship perfectly.

I'm sorry there's so much Bryan Adams in this one 😝. This just kind of got me thinking about my parents and how many "their songs" they've had. Fun fact, "Straight From The Heart" used to be their song and I used to sing it all the time when I was little 😊.

I love you all!

I don't think you'll ever understand how much you mean to me.

~Alyssa