What You Two Do When It Snows

Suggested by @sparklegirl8907
Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

You and Garroth are basically kids so you go out and pay in the snow! You build snowmen, make snow angels, and even convince the others to come out and have a snowball fight. You and Garroth end up targeting each other and pelt each other with snowballs. After you two are covered head to toe with snow you head inside and take warm showers before heading outside again.

Laurance:

Snow can only mean one thing: Christmas! You and Laurance spend the the day inside your warm house decorating your Christmas tree while wearing warm sweaters (I'm sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas 🙃). You spend the time looking over your ornaments and retelling the story behind them while a blizzard howls from outside. Neither of you mind though, you're a little occupied now.

Dante:

As soon as night falls, you and Dante put on some warm clothing and head out into the cold evening to sing Christmas carols. You both love how the snow crunches under your boots as you rehearse the songs you plan to sing around the neighborhood. After a few houses, you two end up getting a little distracted with the snow and make snow angels until it's well into the night and your hands are numb.

Travis:

As soon as the snowfall eases up a bit, Travis tells you to dress in warm clothing and drags you outside along with a small portable speaker. He places the speaker on your porch and begins to dance with you as the beginning of Mistletoe by Justin Bieber begins to play. You and Travis laugh happily as he spins you around in time with the song, not caring who saw you or what people thought.

Zane:

You and Zane really don't like being out in the cold, so you stay inside instead. You two end up cuddled together with a blanket over your laps in front of the fireplace and hot chocolate beside you. You and Zane whisper and laugh quietly as you retell stories from your childhood, the falling snow outside not easing up one bit. You don't mind though, you're both perfecting content where you are.

Aaron:

Despite your protests, Aaron takes you to a nearby pond that had froze over and makes you ice skate. He swears he's never laughed so hard when you try to stand on the ice with your skates; you look like a baby deer trying to walk! After he manages to control his laughter he glides over to you and helps you stand. Well, that doesn't go too well when you fall and drag Aaron down with you, but you both laugh it off.

Thank you so much for the positive responses on my singing video! I'm really flattered that you guys like my voice so much 😊.

Also, I'm gonna post a serious Author's Note later talking about something important to me so I want you guys to read that.

I love you all!

You shine brighter than my future 🌟.

~Alyssa