He Reacts To You Being Pregnant

Suggested by @Jellybean710 and many others!
Thank you for the suggestion!
Also, surprise! I'm out for summer now so I'm going to start updating on Saturdays and Sundays! This'll help me knock out requests a lot quicker. It'll probably last until school starts up again though.

Garroth:

Garroth is so fricken excited!! When you tell him you're pregnant, he's ecstatic! Like, he immediately starts picking baby names. "What about the name Amy? Jessica?" "Garroth I'm only two months in, I don't know the gender." "Then what about Parker or Leslie? Those are gender neutral names!"

Laurance:

Laurance nearly cries because he's so happy! He picks you up and spins you around while shouting, "I'm gonna be a dad!" He literally kisses your stomach every chance he gets because he wants to make sure the baby knows how much he loves it even though its little heart has barely begun to form.

Dante:

Dante is actually so shocked because how are you pregnant? You guys never even- wait... never mind. After the initial shock wears off he tries to help you as much as he can. He gets you the food your craving, he gives you foot rubs, and he even starts on the nursery by himself.

Travis:

Travis brags to e v e r y o n e that you're pregnant and he's gonna be a dad. Like, "I'm gonna be dad! Can you believe it?!" "Actually, yes I can because that's all you've talked about for the last twenty mINUTES-" You can't blame him though, ever since he was little he would pretend to be a dad.

Zane:

Zane is honestly so terrified. He doesn't want to be a bad dad and he really wants the kid to like him. He immediately starts checking out parenting books from the library and studies them like he's gonna take a test. Even when he goes through all of the books, he can't help feeling anxious.

Aaron:

Aaron instantly becomes protective of you. He literally becomes so smothering that you fear he won't stop until the baby is born. Or he'll become even more smothering. "Oh here Babe, let me help you carry that!" "Aaron I'm carrying a short stack of newspapers." "I know." It's ridiculous actually.

So... guess who has a boyfriend now...  😊

I love you all!

You'll always have a place in my heart.

~Alyssa