He Get's His Wisdom Teeth Taken Out

Suggested by @higigi102
Thank you for the suggestion! I haven't even started writing yet but I can already tell this is gonna be a fun one to write 😄

Garroth:

"Garroth please just get in the car." You said heaving an exasperated sigh. Garroth stared dumbly at the passenger side door you open for him.

"Who do you think you are? Talking to me like that." Garroth mumbled around the cotton in his mouth, turning to glare at you. It took all of your will power to refrain from face palming.

"Garroth I love you, but if you don't get in this car right now I'm going to lose it."

Garroth looked at you with a blank stare before tearing up.

"You... love me?" He asked, his voice full of emotion. You sighed, but smiled nonetheless. He's just delusional from the laughing gas.

"Yes Garroth." You kissed his forehead."I'm your girlfriend after all." He stared at you in shock.

"You're mine?" He mumbled in disbelief. You giggled.

"Yes. Now, GET IN THE CAR." You yelled before shoving your boyfriend into the car and slamming the door behind him. By the time you got into the driver's seat he was already passed out.

Laurance:

"Laurance how in the name of Irene did you get up there?! Get down from there!" You yelled. Your boyfriend was currently on top of the bookshelf. Your boyfriend, who just got his wisdom teeth and can barely stand up straight, somehow got on top of the bookshelf. He mumbled something unintelligible before jumping to the floor and landing on his butt.

"Meanie." He pouted crossing his arms like a child. You sighed and helped him to his feet.

"C'mon Laurance we need to replace the cotton in your mouth." You huffed trying to walk to the kitchen while supporting Laurance by the waist. He sluggishly shook his head.

"No... don't want to." He slurred. He detached himself from you and tried to run away. Keyword tried. He ended up tripping over nothing after taking two steps. You sighed once again and helped up.

"Tell you what, after we change the cotton we can cuddle and take a nap. Is that okay with you?" He paused for a moment before nodding his head.

Dante:

"How long will it take for the anesthesia to wear off?" You asked the dentist, glancing at your currently drugged boyfriend.

"It should take about and hour or two for it wear off." The dentist replied. He then continued to run you through what to do when caring for your boyfriend's teeth. After he finished talking and answering your questions he stepped out of the room. You grabbed a chair and sat down next to Dante.

"How are you feeling Babe?" You asked softly.

"Better now that you're here." He mumbled with a lazy grin making you giggle. "On a scale of one to ten you're a nine and I'm the one you need." That one made you really laugh.

"Dante we're dating. You don't need to use pickup lines on me."

"Really? How did I get so lucky?" He asked a dazed expression on his face.

"I ask myself that every day." You said kissing his puffed up cheek.

Travis:

"Travis what's wrong?" You asked walking over to your boyfriend.

"The fish are drowning!" He sobbed, fat tears rolling down his face as he looked at the fish tank in the dentist's waiting area.

"Travis it's okay it's what fish do, they aren't drowning." You said softly, trying not to burst out laughing.

"They're drowning it's not okay!" He cried touching the glass.

"Travis we have to go."

"No we have to save them!"

"Travis."

"No!"

After a lot of convincing and even a little bit of bribing you managed to pry a very upset Travis away from the fish tank. It was only when you were finally driving home did you realize you should have recorded the whole thing. (Does anyone else really love that video? XD)

Zane:

"Zane what are you doing?" You asked an amused smile plastered on your face as you recorded the scene in front of you.

"I'm hugging my big brother." Zane mumbled hugging Garroth even tighter. Garroth smiled widely at his answer and hugged him back.

"This is the best day ever! I love you little brother!" Garroth cooed.

"Love you too." Zane mumbled playing with Garroth's hair. You giggled at how affectionate and adorable Zane was being and ended the video. You could show him it later... or not.

"As much as I'd hate to break this up, we need to go pick up your prescription Zane." Zane begrudgingly detached himself from his brother and latched onto you. Drugged Zane is best Zane. (Don't take that the wrong way please)

Aaron:

"Aaron stop playing with the window." You said not taking your eyes off the road. Aaron continued to open and close the car window.

"How does it work?" He mumbled.

"There is a magical fairy in the car that lowers and raises the window whenever you push the button." You said trying to hold back your giggles.

"Really?" He said looking at you with curiosity and hope.

"Yup, but she really doesn't like it when you play with window like that. If you continue that she'll go away." Aaron gasped and looked at the window.

"I'm sorry Window Fairy I didn't mean to upset you." Aaron said to the window. He continued to babble about how sorry he was and how he'll never touch another car window ever again until he eventually talked himself to sleep. You sighed and shook your head, continuing to drive in silence.

I love you all!

Even you, yes you. You're so incredibly amazing just like every one else 😊.

~Alyssa