Couple Cliche You Two Are

Suggested by @Drunk-Hamilton
Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

So, I'm thinking the best friend cliche. You may not have know Garroth your whole life, but boy does it feel like you have. He's always been by your side through the good and the bad. Just like in the cliche and cheesy books and movies, you realized this later than preferred, but hey, later is better than never right? Even now as a couple Garroth is still your best friend.

Laurance:

Probably the love at first sight cliche is for you two. As soon as you and Laurance were introduced to each other, it all just fell into place. The sparkling eyes, the shy smiles, the rosy cheeks, oh just get a room you two! It's almost unfair how perfect your relationship seems, it's sickeningly sweet. This cliche was made for you two.

Dante:

How about the opposites attract cliche? You and Dante definitely have your differences, but for some reason you still compliment each other. Of course, your friends still have their doubts about your relationship (would it even be a cliche if there wasn't any doubt?), but you nor Dante care all that much. Your relationship works and you're happy, that's all that matters.

Travis:

Hm, Travis was a bit hard to think of, but the answer was right there the whole time: the tsundere cliche. You and Travis had a bit of a falling out in the friendship department when Travis began to flirt with you with disrespectful terms, resulting in you giving him the cold shoulder. Eventually, he changed his ways and with a bit more time and tenderness, you warmed up to him again.

Zane:

Probably the friends to enemies to lovers cliche. Sure you two started out as good friends, but something happened and both of you refuse to speak of what made you platonically break up. Since then, you became enemies, sneering and spitting at each other whenever possible. If it weren't for some friendship counseling (Aph acting as a makeshift counselor), it might have taken you two a while to realize your true feelings.

Aaron:

I'm sure we all saw this coming, right? The werewolf cliche. Honestly... what more needs to be said? You find out Aaron is a werewolf in a rather unexpected way and end up being dragged into his "dangerous" life. Personally, I think this one of the most cliche things ever created, but hey, Aaron's a werewolf and what more can you do about that?

Ugh... I'm so sorry guys. It's been nearly two months since I last updated and a day hasn't gone by where I haven't felt guilty for leaving y'all in the dark. The end of the semester is approaching rapidly and I just have so much on my plate right now. I'm surprised I even managed to get this out, but I really wanted to put something out there before summer comes. Plus, if you keep up with my Random Stuff book, I've been posting more vents than usual lately, meaning life and stuff has been really getting to me. So much has been piling onto me lately.

The bottom line is I'm extremely sorry for kind of abandoning this book for a while and I plan on getting back into it when the sweet release of summer roles around. It seems like all I ever do is make excuses, huh?

I love you all!

I'm here, I promise. I'm right here with you.

~Alyssa