He's Your Brother

Suggested by @HereCumDatBri
Thank you for he suggestion! Also, just so everyone knows, this is not incest. He's literally just your brother and you guys love each other platonically. That's all. Incest is really gross.

Garroth:

Garroth is the fun kind of brother! He loves doing things with you and your brothers, but Zane usually doesn't want to join and Vylad is never home, so it's mostly just you and Garroth. He buys you stuff too, so that's also really fun!

Laurance:

Laurance is the protective kind of brother! Ever since you were born, he vowed to protect you from anything and everything, especially boys. Your dad doesn't even need to worry about you bringing a boy home because Laurance would have already scared him off.

Dante:

Dante is the kind of brother who looks up to you. Dante really looks up to you, even more so than Gene! It's not even because of everything that happened in high school, you're just so much cooler and smarter than Gene, don't tell him though, he's not supposed to know.

Travis:

Travis is the chill kind of brother! You could tell him anything and he'd be completely okay with it and won't tell your parents. "Travis, I have a boyfriend." "Cool." "I also stole a car." "Nice." "I'm pregnant." "Can I name the kid?" "No." "Aw."

Zane:

Zane is that stereotypical brother who doesn't care, like Rodrick from Diary of a Wimpy Kid. He teases you endlessly, he's annoying, he rats you out, and so much more. Despite his sneers and snide remarks, he does love you and will murder anyone who who hurts you.

Aaron:

Aaron is the distant kind of brother. Nothing happened to you guys, it's just that you don't have a strong sibling relationship. Actually, none of your siblings have a strong relationship with Aaron. You're closer to Melissa than anyone else.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I MISSED ANOTHER UPDATE DAY, I'M SO SORRY GUYS! I had a... date yesterday and writing just completely slipped my mind. I'm going to post one more part today to make up for yesterday.

I love you all!

I don't have much time to say much, so 💋💋💋mwah! I love you most!

~Alyssa