If He Were A Doctor

Suggested by Kawaii_Countess
Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

D... Don't do that to yourself. Look, you love Garroth, I mean who doesn't, but you wouldn't let him see you if he were the last doctor within a twenty-five mile radius. He's got a good heart and has good intentions, but... just don't do that to yourself. And if you take the risk, well, it's your funeral. What flowers do you like? Colors? Music?

Laurance:

Laurance is a slight improvement to Garroth. Only slight. He didn't go to college for this crap, what do doctors do besides take money for telling you you've got a cold? If he were a doctor, he'd probably end up shoving the popsicle stick thing down someone's throat by accident. Oh well, at least he wouldn't cause a funeral! Probably.

Dante:

Honestly??? He'd probably play with the equipment most the time. One of his patients would probably walk into the room and find him with two stick things in his mouth to look like a walrus. Who the heck would have given this boy a degree??? They made a very grave mistake giving this boy a stethoscope. I see possible funerals in his patients' futures.

Travis:

He may have gotten the grades and the degree and such, but as soon as he gets his first patient, he doesn't know what the heck to do. He doesn't even know what he's doing half the time, just watches Grey's Anatomy every night and hopes he learns something that gets him through the next day. No one knows why he hasn't quit yet.

Zane:

Honestly, he's probably the best doctor out of them all, but that's not saying much. He lacks the confidence and comforting aura that puts people at ease so he wouldn't get many patients. He's good at what he does, he actually remembers what he learns, but that won't really matter much when his patients won't trust him at first.

Aaron:

Nope. Nope. Nope. Aaron can't handle that sort of pressure. Nope. Baby can't do that. He can't handle the pressure of someone's health in his hands. He'd freeze up and second guess his decisions and that's pretty damaging to a doctor's reputation. No one even has to tell him to leave the medical field, he leaves himself. He doesn't trust himself like this.

Me: You know what, I've been doing alright, haven't been too stressed, I think I'll go back to writing 😁

School: Hold my beer.

So yeah! I'm sorry for taking so long to get an update out, school and life suddenly decided to give me a butt whooping.

Here's a life update for those of you who are curious/have read this far: ya girl is finally 15! I turned 15 on the 4th of February, which means I can finally get my driver's permit! If my mom lets me 🙃. Health could be better, but it's eh.

Um- OH YEAH! THIS BOOK IS ALMOST AT 200K READS??? WHAT??? OH MY LORD YOU GUYS! I LOVE Y'ALL SO FRICKEN MUCH IT'S UNREAL! THANK YOU!!!!! You guys are just... wow. I don't even know what to say anymore, just... thank you!

Well, I guess I'll cut it off here.

I love you all!

Hey little homie, don't get so upset! You're doing great 💕.

~Alyssa