You Wear A Bikini

Suggested by PPOMGACH
Thank you for the suggestion! This made me kind of uncomfortable to write for some reason, but hey, sometimes it's good to push myself past my comfort zone and I'd do anything for y'all 😁🙃.

Garroth:

Garroth was actually kind of shocked at first because he thought you would never wear a bikini from the way you sourly eyed the piece of clothing when you pass by them. Anyway, after the initial shock has set in, he realizes how beautiful you look.

Laurance:

Laurance just smiles to himself when he sees you because he's just so happy that you're his. He thinks you looks absolutely stunning in the swimwear, but then again, he thinks you look stunning in everything you wear. He just loves you so much.

Dante:

Dante low key wants you to wear the bikini every day just so he can show you off like, "yup, this is mine. You can't have her because she's taken. By me." Dante wants to show you off to the whole world because he wants to see everyone's face when they you're the beauty.

Travis:

Travis doesn't say anything for a minute and just stares at you when he sees you. He blushes a little bit since he's not used to seeing you in this type of clothing and he can't help but think about how gorgeous you are and how lucky he is to have you.

Zane:

You broke him. You broke Zane, great job. Even if you can't see much of his face, you can tell that that he's blushing hardcore under his mask. He's just a stuttering mess while he scrambles for something to say. Eventually, he manages to say that you look beautiful.

Aaron:

You broke Aaron too, great job. His mind just short circuits when he sees you and he can barely think straight. Like, he's so silent to the point where you threaten to call an ambulance for him. When he finally gets his thoughts together he reassures you that he's fine and tells you how beautiful you are.

M A X I M U M  O V E R D R I V E

M A X I M U M O V E R D R I V E .

I love you all!

You're great. Nothing more to it.

~Alyssa