What He Does When A Guy Hits/Insults You

Suggested by @Yoena321
Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

Haha, you better bippity boppity back the f**k up because this guy better hope he can catch Garroth's hands. He will start s w i n g i n g my dude, nothing will make Garroth stop swinging until the guy runs away. Nobody is gonna talk to you like that and get away with it unharmed, n o b o d y. At the very least, the guy is gonna leave with a black eye.

Laurance:

Laurance will pretend to be civil about the situation, but the moment the guy says the wrong thing, Laurance will roast him, b**ch slap him, then throw him in the road. He would've thrown him into a lake, but he cares about he environment and doesn't want this scum bag polluting the water supply. #SassyLaurance

Dante:

Pffft, the guy doesn't even have a chance to finish his remark before Dante kicks him in the jewels. Yup, just went straight for the baby maker. The best part is that he doesn't even say a word, just kicks, wraps an arm around you, and leaves without batting an eye. We love Dante. Why isn't he in Starlight. Dante we miss you. Please come home.

Travis:

Travis just stares at him for a moment, sizing him up. He does this for so long that the guy starts to get a little intimidated and freaked out. But what really sent him running is when Travis looks him dead in the eye and says in the deepest voice possible, "I hope you like fish, because you're going to meet a lot of them when I throw you into the ocean tonight."

Zane:

Zane is my favorite because he's a little too short to reach the guy so he grabs a step stool, steps on said step stool, then rOUNDHOUSE KICKS THE JERK IN THE F**KING FACE. HE WOULD HAVE SUMMONED SATAN AND RAIN HELL UPON THIS *SS IF HE HAD SOME CHALK AND A REFERENCE. DO 👏 NOT 👏 MESS 👏 WITH 👏 ZANE 👏.

Aaron:

Aaron literally turns him into a werewolf. Yup, that's it. He don't care, with any luck the dude will die in the process. Aaron doesn't even think, just looks the dude dead in the eyes with his red eyes. Sure he may have put himself, you, and his family in danger, but it was absolutely worth it. You are absolutely worth all of this.

1) Thank you guys for being patient with me! I've had one hectic week, but it's all good because I've passed my first term of ninth grade, I got commended on my Biology tests so I won't have to do notes, it's a month until Halloween, I'm still going on strong with James, and I'm mostly happy!

2) I AM NO LONGER MOSTLY HAPPY BECAUSE OF THIS GOD D*MN SERIES. ONE, G A R R O T H. MY SON, IF MY SON DIES I WILL LOSE MY SH*T. TWO, E I N. WHY IS THIS B****RD HERE?!?!?!?! HOW IS HE HERE?!?!?!?! THIS SERIES ISN'T GOOD FOR MY MENTAL HEALTH. THREE, YES GARTE, PLEASE PUNCH THE F**K OUT OF DEREK FOR ME. HERE, I'LL SUPPLY A BAT. AND FOUR, WAS THAT JASON SINGING AT THE END OF TODAY'S EPISODE???? BECAUSE IF IT IS HOLY F**K JASON PLEASE SING ME TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT FROM NOW.

Okay I think I'm done 😇.

I love you all!

Don't worry, I'm still here, you're still here, we're all here.

~Alyssa