How You Met

Suggested by @phoenix037008
Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

You guys met at a shop! You were working at a local clothing store when Garroth came in. Garroth was so enraptured by your beauty that he ended up bumping into a clothes rack. After laughing for a moment, you went to go help the cute blondie clean up the mess. One thing led to another and Garroth ended up leaving the store with your phone number in hand.

Laurance:

Aphmau introduced you to each other! You were new to the neighborhood and Aphmau was the first person to talk to you. She introduced you to her friends and as soon as you met Laurance's eyes, you were both smitten with each other. Aphmau saw the look in your eyes and quickly ushered everyone away. You guys went on a date the next day.

Dante:

Dante ended up saving you from embarrassment. You had a date with a seemingly nice guy at a restaurant, but got stood up and ended up waiting two hours until Dante showed up. He saw people giving you pity glances and pretended to be your date. You were confused at first, but went along with it. You were never more grateful to get stood up.

Travis:

You guys just bumped into each other on the street, literally. To be fair, neither of you were looking where you were going. Travis was looking through a window that led into a shop and you were on your phone. You guys ended up colliding and falling to the ground. After apologies were said, you guys started talking and went into a nearby coffee shop together.

Zane:

You guys met at a convention! You both ended up cosplaying and took pictures together. You both thought that was that and parted ways, but nope! The next day, you both were in street clothes and bumped into each other again. You guys tried to make small talk, but it was kind of awkward. Eventually, you warmed up to each other and exchanged numbers.

Aaron:

You moved into the house next to Aaron's when you were both teenagers, so it was obvious you were going to have to talk some day. That day came when your dog crawled through a hole in the fence between your backyards. You went to his house and found Aaron playing with your dog. You immediately become friends, then more than friends months later.

I love you all!

Quit being so amazing! Actually, never stop being amazing. Keep being you.

~Alyssa